Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbad

Undisclosed
    Did you watch it sober? That might be the problem. *L*

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    As a reference, I'd gladly watch Team America World Police a dozen times before going back to Superbad
    Well then that could be the problem; we have different sense of humor. I didn't really like Team America at all... in fact it kind of annoyed me.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Well then that could be the problem; we have different sense of humor. I didn't really like Team America at all... in fact it kind of annoyed me.
    I LMAO at Team America (& South Park)! The Team America sex scene is quite possible the most I've ever laughed at anything!

Try not to smile at these Team America quotes:-

Spottswoode: Remember, there is no "I" in "Team America".
    Intelligence: [pause] Yes, there is.

Gary Johnston: Jesus, this is a nice limo.
    Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my cock.

Spottswoode: From what I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.N.C.E has gathered, it would be 9/11 times 100.
    Gary Johnston: 9/11 times a hundred? Jesus, that's...
    Spottswoode: Yes, 91,100.
    Chris: Basically, all the worst parts of the bible.

Kim Jong Il: You are worthress, Arec Barrwin!

Gary Johnston: I promise.
    Gary Johnston: I will never die.

Joe: Your plan will fail! You'll never keep the world leaders distracted here for 9 hours!
    Kim Jong Il: Oh no? I've got Arec Barrwin!
    Joe: Dear God!

Chris: [not moving] I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town.
    [Gary stops and listens]
    Chris: I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

Chris: Let's get one thing straight, actor. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your ****ing balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you ****, you'll **** all over your balls, got it?
    Gary Johnston: What's your problem with me?
    Chris: Yeah, you wanna go?
    Joe: Guys, guys, guys! Don't you see this is just what the terrorists want us to do? The war is out there, man! Out there! Now, pull it together!

Kim Jong Il: Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!
    Lisa: I'm sorry, it's what?
    Kim Jong Il: Inevit, inevitabre.
    Lisa: One more time.
    Kim Jong Il: [shouts] Inevitabre! Things are inevitabrey going to change!
    Goddamnit, open your ****ing ears!

Gary Johnston: OK, a limosine that can fly. Now I have seen everything.
    Spottswoode: Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?
    Gary Johnston: No.
    Spottswoode: So then, you haven't seen everything.

Chris: I'll drill two holes through your dick so that when you pee it shoots out in all different directions.

Guy in Bar: See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in ****!

Spottswoode: Attention. Attention, everyone. All you in the audience should go to your homes now. Your countries need you, but the world will be safe, thanks to a brilliant actor named Gary Johnston.
    [Crowd applauses as Gary kisses Lisa]
    Spottswoode: Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.

Kim Jong Il: It will be 911 times 2356.
    Chris: My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!
    Kim Jong Il: Nobody does!

Joe: ****! I've got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka Street!

Matt Damon: MATT DAMON!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i didnt grin...till the matt damon one, team americas TOO retarded i watche dit ..twice i think then had no desire for a rerun.
    superbad however i bought yesterday and it was still a riot.

Super Moderator

UK
    *sigh* laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame...Team America was AWESOME!

And I loved Superbad.

Team America was superb, still is. Have you seen the unrated version of the sex scene, Neil? Apparently they filmed stuff they never wanted to include anyway, just so they had something to cut out because they knew the MPAA would be asses over that scene - it's funny, but gross ... but yeah, it's pretty funny ... but the normal version of the sex scene is funnier I think.

Jeremy Clarkson referenced Team America on Top Gear a while ago, when he was driving the Caparo T1 saying he'd do the Team America sign for help or whatever if it all went wrong - which of course is panicked flailing of your arms.

DERKA DERKA! MUHAMMED JIHAD!!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *sigh* laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame...Team America was AWESOME!

And I loved Superbad.

Team America was superb, still is. Have you seen the unrated version of the sex scene, Neil? Apparently they filmed stuff they never wanted to include anyway, just so they had something to cut out because they knew the MPAA would be asses over that scene - it's funny, but gross ... but yeah, it's pretty funny ... but the normal version of the sex scene is funnier I think.

DERKA DERKA! MUHAMMED JIHAD!!
    Oh yes

M..A..T..T....D..A..M..O..N..!

Let's get one thing straight, actor. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your ****ing balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you ****, you'll **** all over your balls, got it?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    super bad was pretty much the worst movie i've seen. I don't understand why people think it's funny...

it's better then that bs that's american pie however, jesus christ, why do people like ****ty movies?

Team America, on the other hand, is classic.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    super bad was pretty much the worst movie i've seen. I don't understand why people think it's funny...

it's better then that bs that's american pie however, jesus christ, why do people like ****ty movies?

Team America, on the other hand, is classic.
    Some what harsh I feel... I really like some part of it (mainly in the first third), but as I said. I just felt there were large portions of it that just felt a bit 'lost'. As such I had to fight to stop myself ejecting the DVD and giving up in the latter half/third...

Gary Johnston: OK, a limosine that can fly. Now I have seen everything.
    Spottswoode: Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?
    Gary Johnston: No.
    Spottswoode: So then, you haven't seen everything.

EDIT: Oh and the puke scene - LMAO!!
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Neil - exactly, the dialogue in Team America is just hilarious, random things you'd never think of, such as the "own head" thing, which was supoib.

Also, the bit where one says to Gary that he'll poke two holes in his dick so that when he pees, it shoots out in all different directions.

Parker & Stone are comedy writing geniuses.

And Superbad is still awesome. McLOVIN!!!!!!!!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    saw it saturday,not bad

United States
    Yeah I have to say Superbad was pretty awesome. Funniest movie I've seen in a while. But I did notice one little thing, There was some sort generational( i don't wanna say gap, makes me way too old) fissure (sounds skinnier) that kept the movie from being as funny as it could have been. One of the first movies that I have ever noticed it on. A lot of stuff I saw how it WAS funny, but it just didn't knock me on my ass like it would have years ago. Maybe it's the lack of Pot in my system now. Maybe the more grey hair I get the less funny things seem, I dunno.

one more thing. . . .

"America. . . F*ck Yeah!!"
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Anyway, hell yeah for Pineapple Express.
    Not sure how long it will be up, but here is a red band trailer for Pineapple Expresss. It's a red band, so that means it's NSFW, folks...

Chasing Prey

Canada

Thumbs up

let down for sure, AGREED

not bad

but still a let down. maybe i thought this would be not just another teen movie,but i was wrong. same formula for the last 30 years

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Not sure how long it will be up, but here is a red band trailer for Pineapple Expresss. It's a red band, so that means it's NSFW, folks...

ive yet to see a seth rogan flick that sucked so im sold on this one allready.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Looks pretty good.