Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hitman: Blood Money...

Super Moderator

UK
    muahahahaaaaa, just finished the game today.

I just blast through it the first time really to see where stuff is and get a feel for the game back again, I try to do it "properly" but bugger it up so it all comes down to a massacre. I even killed every single person on the New Orleans level, a lot more than 113 like it said on the paper, ha!

Here be spoilers, those who ain't played it all the way through bugger off!

The rocky mountain level - that glass bottomed pool, any way of planting a bomb under it or is that a purely sniper rifle/just shoot the f*cker thing to do?

The final level "Requiem" is rather nifty, if you don't wiggle around the movement controls you won't revive and you'll be cremated, but wiggle away and you get up and kill off the rival contracts agency, very nifty, I wonder what the ending with him going into some oriental "back room" was all about having vanished from ICA's whereabouts.

I think it's a lot tougher in this game to be inconspicuous during the mission, which is probably why I ended up just slaughtering everyone - my headlines were all down to "deranged slayer / serial killer / massacre" type stuff. I always cheat in single player games though, it's about seeing what you can do and watching the plot unfold that I enjoy, dying and really having to do stuff just p*sses me off (multiplayer/online I DON'T cheat though).

So I'll go through the game again and be "invisible" and pull off silent assassin strikes, hehe. It's a rather fun game I have to say, with plenty of hot CG bewbs, lol.

Oh yeh - the Heaven & Hell party - is there a way to blow up the glass to kill all the people on the dancefloor so that they drown and/or get eaten by sharks? I rigged the pyrotechnics, but I think the operative was already dead, hmmm...

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Oh yeh - the Heaven & Hell party - is there a way to blow up the glass to kill all the people on the dancefloor so that they drown and/or get eaten by sharks? I rigged the pyrotechnics, but I think the operative was already dead, hmmm...
    How deliciously evil.

I've been taking my time, I've either got Silent Assassin or Professional up to the level at the white house which I'm on now. I probably would have completed it by now but I was out last night and hungover now.

As for the rocky mountian level:

If you speak to the bartender he will give you a bottle of love juice, you can then put that in the drink which should be on the bar if the waiter hasn't taken it. The waiter will then serve it to the happy slapper who will drink it and shortly get out the pool for a lapdance. Just follow him into the building (Best to get a disguise so you are not bothered) and wait outside the bedroom, if you like you can perv on them by looking through the keyhole. When they are finished follow him to a balcony where you can just push him off, nice little accident.