Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombie games.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I think you should check out Resident Evil 2 personally.
    Yeah,Resident Evil 2 is the best game in the whole series.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just as we overlook the effects in dawn and see the greatest zombie film ever made, that's the same way you should approach playing RE 2. Once you get past the dated graphics (which were state of the art and lifelike to me at the time) I think you will find that it's the best in the series. It's really the epic of the series. It's a shame that they never chose to re do the kick ass two scenario format.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Last night I set up my PSX and got started with the original Resident Evil on the Chris Redfield scenario. Well, how I completed it back in 1996 I dunno but it's a very punishing game. I mean, while I've only died once so far (currently I'm at the big snake boss), I've really had to conserve on bullets as I actually found myself ammoless for a good 10-15 minutes until I found the shotgun. Also, I would like to say that the game still rocks for a bunch of blocky pixels set against bitmap backdrops and the atmosphere is second to none. Lovin' it!

Cant wait until I waste the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Before you try 4 try 2 & 3, also maybe veronica.
    Code Veronica is the bomb but damn hard. The Hunters are relentless and that Tyrant on the roof is an absolute bastard the first time around.