Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why didnt wooley turn...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcifan91
    I agree, some what like how people say we evolved from monkeys, when in reality, if we evolved form monkeys, there would be no monkeys now!
    technically lemurs, and also way bak starfish, but there still here, or so ''the man'' leads us to believe.

Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    thank you!!, thats exactly why i hate those 'its a virus, oh **** i got bit' zombie films, because if zombies ate there victims they wouldnt be in such large numbers unless some just got up from the dead without zombie interference.
    Its mentioned in DAWN that its quite common for bodies to still be intact enough, even after being eaten, to resurrect. I'd assume, even when someone has been completely devoured, the head will still be left to re-animate. There's gotta be a lotta zombie heads out there...
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

United States
    I think Dr. Millard Rausch might have been abit to hasty in saying that the body only had a small percentage devoured thus allowing it to ressurect. That might be true if the unfortunate person was attacked by one or two zombies, or even three, but as the basement scene and climactic biker raid scene showed get enough zombies to work on a living body (or at least one still warm) and it'll be ripped to pieces head and all.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Undisclosed
    I agree, some what like how people say we evolved from monkeys, when in reality, if we evolved form monkeys, there would be no monkeys now!
    haha
    what a moron. you should try googling evolution.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol @ headbangin' Bub...

As for evolution, as the pool got wider and more varied, some monkies evolved while others just stuck around and chilled in their fur/poopy throwing ways ... selective if you will, guess it's like how people are all different in a whole shedload of ways.

At least evolution actually IS a science though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie

At least evolution actually IS a science though.
    unless your one of those intelligent design nuts who believe "dinosaurs never happened"...

Quote Originally Posted by ipotts85
    haha
    what a moron. you should try googling evolution.
    ditto to that man, that was the most retarded post ive ever read, this dude does no theres more than one species of monkey eg we are a kind with no tail but others do....thats a clue theres more than one
    Last edited by Danny; 21-Jul-2006 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    Because you have to die first. You can't just get bit and turn without dying. Rogers wound was somewhat minor so it took forever for the infection (both natural and zombie) to spread through the rest of his body. Same with the rest.
    yea but the cooper kid was super fast, and she was just bitten to and notld was only one night. meanwhile it seemed roger lived for days if not a week or so before it took him over, and his wounds seemed far worse.

also wooley was road kill , if not mistaken it a heart shot and he drops right to his knees.
    Last edited by general tbag; 20-Aug-2006 at 10:24 AM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Roger lasted about 2 or 3 days (they were also fighting the infection with anti-biotics weren't they?), like Peter says - he hasn't seen anyone bitten last more than 3 days, and that's the vibe you get, a matter of a couple of days, from the day/night cycle in Roger's dying montage.

Also, the kid turning faster in Night can simply be put down to writer descretion. He didn't know he was going to do more and make a whole cult, so there are several discretions throughout the series.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma
    If you had to get bit to be a zombie, there would be NO zombies.g
    Uh, thats NOT what I meant at all. Wow, what an analogy.
    Thats like saying because there is cocker spaniels there can be ho boxers. or something

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    unless your one of those intelligent design nuts who believe "dinosaurs never happened"...

ditto to that man, that was the most retarded post ive ever read, this dude does no theres more than one species of monkey eg we are a kind with no tail but others do....thats a clue theres more than one
    Usually they say Dinosaurs and humans at the same time. And 6000 years ago. Whuch is funny because every 5 year old knows thats retarted.

Funny how my chicken or the egg comment turned into this!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    ok so coopers kid turns relativley fast, roger takes awhile, no one in day is alive long enough to turn, and in land riley says his bro got bit and turned in LESS THAN AN HOUR! maybe it varies by person due to body mass and or medical conditions. maybe it's just a plot hole!