Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope this isn't BS

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I hope he isn't going senile.

if he is then well be treated to "THE WOLDS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE OF THE DEAD" - "zombies that zoam the halls of country chicken buffet, complain about youngsters under the age of 40 and there x cube 390's and that dern rap music televeision and that satanist music........MMMMMMAAAATTTTLLLOOOCCCCKKKKK!"

coming to a cinema near you

*shudders*

Banned User

United States
    Personally, I don't think it's bull****...but, I'm still kinda skeptical about the possibilities that it'll actually happen.

Like most film makers, GAR has been attatched to about a go-zillion projects, both studio-backed and independant, that never made it off the ground.

Still, gotta hope for the best. It would be good to see the old man pull it off just one more time.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Bub didn't really scream he sadly wailed, Big Daddy sound like one of the gags at an amusement park funhouse

RArrrrrcghhhhh -
    But you know.. It would make for quite the "Land of the Dead" drinking game, take a drink everytime Big Daddy screams, hahaha.

Or everytime there's an asinine/impossible gore scene.

Oh the possibilities.

Yea, but to the topic. We may seem skeptical right now, but you know, he's George mother****in Romero (as Samuel L. Jackson would put it), and he's the master of anything zombie. I personally have total faith. I also find myself enjoying Land more and more everytime I watch it.

So stop bagging on him, he's the master. It's an independent film project, his best works were independent. Have faith young ones.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    But you know.. It would make for quite the "Land of the Dead" drinking game, take a drink everytime Big Daddy screams, hahaha.

Or everytime there's an asinine/impossible gore scene.

Oh the possibilities.

Yea, but to the topic. We may seem skeptical right now, but you know, he's George mother****in Romero (as Samuel L. Jackson would put it), and he's the master of anything zombie. I personally have total faith. I also find myself enjoying Land more and more everytime I watch it.

So stop bagging on him, he's the master. It's an independent film project, his best works were independent. Have faith young ones.
    It doesn't matter if he's the master or not, it still doesn't make him immune to mistake and disaster.

George Lucas was the master of Star Wars. Then came the prequel trilogy. EVERYBODY ****S UP!

Now Romero is making the Blair Witch Project with dead people. What's next? Freddy Krueger attacks Fiddler's Green?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinFromHell View Post
    What's next? Freddy Krueger attacks Fiddler's Green?

How Sweet, Fresh Meat!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Now Romero is making the Blair Witch Project with dead people. What's next? Freddy Krueger attacks Fiddler's Green?
    come on youd watch that, big daddy would kick his ass!

Banned User

United States
    It doesn't matter if he's the master or not, it still doesn't make him immune to mistake and disaster.
    That's the first bit of yours I've ever read that actually makes any kind of sense, kid.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    now now.

United States
    George Lucas was the master of Star Wars. Then came the prequel trilogy. EVERYBODY ****S UP!
    I'm sorry, but it's well known that George Lucas is NOT the master of Star Wars. It's well documented that Chuck Norris gave him all 6 of the scripts, but Lucas lost the first three and then tried to rewrite them... And failed miserably.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's well known that George Lucas is NOT the master of Star Wars. It's well documented that Chuck Norris gave him all 6 of the scripts, but Lucas lost the first three and then tried to rewrite them... And failed miserably.

I don't know about the Chuck Norris thing.....but Lucas really isn't the master of Star Wars. Lawrence Kasdan is the man behind the original trilogy. Lucas just gave a basic storyline and Kasdan(also wrote the Raiders films) turned it into gold.

Lucas was behind the new trilogy....that's why it wasn't up to par. He just got lucky with the original film(Star Wars). Empire and Jedi can't even be claimed by Lucas.

But yeah, back on topic.....
    I think that some of us may be freaking out alittle too much about the "Blair Witch" comment. I mean....at this stage in the film's production, that may have just been a slight slip of the tongue and not be a good comparison to the plot of the film.

Who knows....this may be the Romero Dead film that some of you have been waiting for since Day.

United States
    Or Romero could be turning into Wes Craven and Romero is hitting the point where all fell apart...THIS COULD BE GEORGE'S SCREAM!

United States
    Or Romero could be turning into Wes Craven and Romero is hitting the point where all fell apart...THIS COULD BE GEORGE'S SCREAM!
    Despite Wes' shortcomings you can't say that A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 wasn't really ****ing funny. Haha, that whole video game thing... Amazing!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    i think its funny that everyone always says how they hope another gar film will come along then when they hear one is in the works and know very little about it they are automaticly unhappy with it. I am just glad hes making or trying to make another zombie film aslong as its mildly entertaining im not complaining.