Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams/Nightmares

United States
    Funny thing is that I have a lot of zombie dreams. . When I was a kid they were nightmares. . now I enjoy them. . weird weird.

When I was a kid I had this one dream that has stuck with me forever. Looking back it seems silly, but it was terrifying at the time and it still unsettles me to think about it. I was in my bed in broad daylight, and my parents are in my room putting away clothes in my drawer. There is a witch in the bed with me and she has this big bowl of potato chips. She is holding my wrist and making me reach into the bowl and feed her the chips. I just know that when the chips are gone she is going to eat my hand instead. I am trying to scream at my parents , but all that comes out is that silent scream that happens when you are really really scared. It is broad daylight mind you and my parents are just across the room, but they wont look in my direction no matter what. *shudder*
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    In my dream, Richard Rubinstein slapped Ace with a cease and desist for dreaming that the dead had rose up and started to eat the living, and I woke up screaming.

Dying

Undisclosed
    My cousin and I are walking down a street when a kid (16 or 17) attacks my cousin with a knife and kills him. I go at the guy knocking him to the ground and fall on top of him. But he keeps stabbing at my back and left arm. Then I notice he has another knife in a leather case that's strapped to his belt. I manage to get that and slice his throat. (now here comes the freaky part) When I slice his throat I can feel his warm breath against my neck and chest as it exists the wound.

I was watching a show that night called the First 48 (which is about investigations of murder cases). So I'm pretty sure that's what triggered the dream.

England
    One of the worst dreams I ever had involved what appeared to be a deserted farm out in the middle of nowhere, as I was nosing around I discovered barrels full of dead children and childrens bodyparts...absolutely horrific...the fear and anger I felt in the dream was also intense.

Any of you guys find that if you are ill/under the weather that your dreams can get particularly bizare and frightning?

Edit: the last time I dreamed of zombies was several weeks ago I avoided their clutches but ended up trapped...totally safe and out of reach from them, but totally boxed with no escape (one of them was actually a woman who was alive, but working with them which was a bit wierd).
    Last edited by Legion2213; 02-Aug-2008 at 05:08 PM.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    I dreamed that Titanic was the only movie ever made.
    That's the worst nightmare ever.

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    one of them was actually a woman who was alive, but working with them which was a bit wierd).
    Wow, Would you consider that suicide?

Undisclosed
    I had a dream just now that I watched the Firday the 13th remake. The movie was diffrent and not bad. Jason was actually quite intelligent, crafty, and talked. He had an interesting orgin. His mom was raped by this deformed hybrid mutant, The mutant was the offspring of his mongaloid who had sex with a pig. The pig created this man-pig mutant, who of course raped Jason's mom. And that how Jason came about. He was deformed and twisted. Jason would sometimes wear a person's face and hair as a disguise kind of like Hellraiser or Hannibal. And used it to get close enough to certain people in order to kill them. He wore a sack on his head for the most part like on part 2, until the end of the movie when he found a hocky mask. Damn, I wish this movie was real.