Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New "? of the Dead" Info here..

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fecunditatis View Post
    Very, very promising. Thanks for posting it. By the way, did anyone notice the Carpenter "They Live" tracks?
    I was digging that... Carpenter and Romero are long time friends but I doubt Romero choose the music. The nixing of the Savini cameo kind of bums me out.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Well, I remember that a few years ago it was reported that Carpenter wanted to produce "Dead Reckoning". He was going to do the music as well, but he would keep the rights for a new Dead franchise. Certainly, "Land of the Dead" ended up "feeling" very much like Carpenter. It wouldn't surprise me if this "Of the Dead" western does too.

United States
    Ok so I am starting to freak out a bit. That damn video has exploded!!! It's got over 5000 hits and it has been linked on dread central and bloody disgusting and a few other horror web sites. Am I going to get a call from George's lawyers?
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Ok so I am starting to freak out a bit. That damn video has exploded!!! It's got over 5000 hits and it has been linked on dread central and bloody disgusting and a few other horror web sites. Am I going to get a call from George's lawyers?
    hehe - you'll be alright - it was shown at a convention, it was bound to happen - at most it'd just be "oi, take that down please" - do so and you're golden.

If they don't get in contact, then fine - there's not a lot given away at all, if anything, in that vid - plus it gets the fans talking, so really it's to their benefit to leave it online getting the fan ferver going.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    hehe....Glanglee's 15 minutes of fame...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    hehe....Glanglee's 15 minutes of fame...
    Oh jeeze I hope not. Hate to waste it on this.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    hehe - you'll be alright - it was shown at a convention, it was bound to happen - at most it'd just be "oi, take that down please" - do so and you're golden.
    i think MZ is right. showing something at a convention and expecting that it isn't going to be shared around is a lot like putting water in the freezer and expecting it not to turn into ice cubes.

besides, i would think that the buzz generated by things like this would welcome. lots of folks are getting to see this who couldn't make it to the convention and wouldn't have been able to see it any other way.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I remember they had a cow when photos of me as a zombie in LAND were online, so who knows. I however, doubt Voltage is as Anal retentive as Universal and Atmosphere was back in 05.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Well I remember they had a cow when photos of me as a zombie in LAND were online, so who knows. I however, doubt Voltage is as Anal retentive as Universal and Atmosphere was back in 05.
    And your zombie ended up being edited out didnt it? So they were worried for nothing. But still....worried over a few pictures of the makeup? I would understand if it threatened to leak a plot point or something, but sheesh...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Actually no, as I have said 1,000,000 times I was not edited out. I am in the film, at 3 spots, you see me up close at 38:34 on the UNRATED DVD
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    I also posted it around abit. You should be fine as stated before worst case it a notice telling you to pull the video.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I think you'd better practice not dropping the soap, clang!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    And your zombie ended up being edited out didnt it? So they were worried for nothing. But still....worried over a few pictures of the makeup? I would understand if it threatened to leak a plot point or something, but sheesh...
    It is a recession so ya never know dude. They might be thirsty for the money or they just might wanna make an example out of him.

relax. Just joking.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"