Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oliver Krekel's Final Unltimate Edition DOTD

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Jap is like saying nigger. But then again, it's just a word.

Undisclosed
    I got a 146+ minute version (i dont think i counted the ending credits as time)a very long time ago on VHS. I don't know if this is just a copy of the one you guys are refering to, but it's in all english, VHS though unfortunatly(crappy quality), this was in the days of "DVD...nah that will never catch on."

capncnut
    It wouldn't surprise me. There are so many versions of DOTD available now that I've lost count.

Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    Axlish... What ever happened with the "ultimate cut" you were working on?
    Abandoned, perhaps?
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

ViP

United States
    I'll pick it back up eventually. I think some other folks are working on one now.

Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I'll pick it back up eventually. I think some other folks are working on one now.
    I know they threw down the gauntlet for someone to have a crack at the 'ultimate edition' over at the originaltrilogy.com fan edit/preservations forum but, as far as I know, there's been no response. I'm damn tempted to have a go myself but fear I may be lacking on the technical side of things (not to mention being intimidated by the sheer amount of work that would be involved).
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.