Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 y/o boy is a father...

England
    I read in the paper this morning that this particular family (the mother of the girl claims the benefits on behalf of her as she isnt old enough,as well as still getting child benefit for her other kids too) will be getting around £600 a week in benefits and theres me who goes out to work all week & takes home just over half of that,it really,seriously boils my piss this has to stop,why should us workers have our wages docked to pay for dropouts like these to live better than we do!it showed their house in the paper which is very nice,whereas me who actually works hard cant afford to move out of my parents on my own

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I read in the paper this morning that this particular family (the mother of the girl claims the benefits on behalf of her as she isnt old enough,as well as still getting child benefit for her other kids too) will be getting around £600 a week in benefits and theres me who goes out to work all week & takes home just over half of that,it really,seriously boils my piss this has to stop,why should us workers have our wages docked to pay for dropouts like these to live better than we do!it showed their house in the paper which is very nice,whereas me who actually works hard cant afford to move out of my parents on my own
    i hate to sound like my grandad but i agree, i grew up in a single parent family, we got housing benefit and thats it and sure we had to scrimp and save but we never suffered, i know people who work 9 to 5 all week and dont make that. and now im starting up as a freelance video producer and filmmaker i gotta start paying the self employed tax for these dregs of humanity?
    gotta admit it pisses me off when theres kids growing up like i did or worse who need it more.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I was able at 10 1/2 yrs old. It is believable to me. But I am out of the norm according to stats.
    Really? I seem to remember learning in PSE that the typical age that girls start menstruating is between 9 and 17 years old- you'd think boys would become able to ejaculate around the same time, or maybe a year later (age 10+)?

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Education is the key - denying such things, and providing no information is the worst thing to do.

Let them know what the deal is, and then instruct them in how to use johnnies and such in case they absolutely insist on smooshing their toilet parts together for a few seconds before lift off happens.

What a pair of morons.
    I agree with the education, education, education approach to sex... but it's a bit harsh to call them morons. They're just irresponsible children- most of us were, at that age.

I think there should be more acceptance and encouragement for young girls to visit their GPs to get contraception- it's free, confidential and if working a condom is too difficult when you're still struggling with getting a bra off and worrying about your "kissing technique" you can go on the pill or get the morning-after pill (yes I know this doesn't protect against infections but it's better than nothing and a pair of 12 year-old virgins aren't exactly going to be rife with disease anyway).

EDIT: What am I saying? All that's needed is for you to go on a tour round schools giving talks on sex. Your expressions to describe sex acts and genitalia are so stomach-turningly vile you could kill even the most insistent of hormones dead

Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Jesus Christ, how many of you did what you "were supposed to do" when you were that age?!

They were horny, they were together, and didn't feel like going "oh, stop. Let's go try to obtain a condom." Hormones take over, the scent is in the air, and they got it on.

Nothing more complicated than that. And you will NOT change them. Kids that age have always done it, and always will, no matter what you do (short of castration upon birth).
    Agreed- which is again why it should be less terrifying for an underage girl to get contraception other than condoms from her doctor. I first visited a GP to go on the pill when I was 15 and got an excruciating lecture about how I should have waited until I was "at least in my twenties" and married!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Under the circumstances anonymous adoption might be the best option for the newborn.
    Agreed, on the face of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    and now im starting up as a freelance video producer and filmmaker i gotta start paying the self employed tax for these dregs of humanity?
    Don't even start me on self-employed tax. They pwn3d me this year
    Last edited by Chic Freak; 14-Feb-2009 at 01:02 PM.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    £ 600 a week

jesus h. christ in a golden chariot driven sidecar, that's a lot of cash. fuck me, i'd be willing to bet that the majority of working folks in the UK don't even gross £ 600 a week, let alone bring that much home after taxes are deducted.

seems like the system, put in place to help single parent families and families that have fallen on hard times, is getting beaten with a stick by some people.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    £ 600 a week

jesus h. christ in a golden chariot driven sidecar, that's a lot of cash. fuck me, i'd be willing to bet that the majority of working folks in the UK don't even gross £ 600 a week, let alone bring that much home after taxes are deducted.

seems like the system, put in place to help single parent families and families that have fallen on hard times, is getting beaten with a stick by some people.
    tell me about it,inner city areas & rough towns/estates are absolutely rife with this breed of scumbag who will drop at least 2 kids before they're even out of their teens,they will never work & will milk the system & live quite well for the rest of their lives while the taxpayer picks up the tab!I work in Hull which is one of the roughest cities in the UK & the sheer amount of single teenage mums around the place is shocking,i see them all on a morning taking their kids to school,or during school holidays letting their unruly future thug ratkids run amok in the supermarkets & newsagents,while they buy their 40 cigs,microchips & scratchcards with their dole money!Presumably the fathers of these kids are the chav scrotes hanging round outside the betting shops drinking cans of lager at 8 in the morning with their raggytaches,waiting for them to open so they can put some of my wages on the dogs or whatever,then they spend all afternoon in the pub,before going out on the rob or selling drugs at night.
    I know i sound a snob,but i just cannot stand these kind of people & their numbers are rapidly increasing due to them all having so many kids that grow up just like their parents.Hopefully the next government (cos lets face it,it wont be this one) will put some serious effort into sorting this out

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    tell me about it,inner city areas & rough towns/estates are absolutely rife with this breed of scumbag who will drop at least 2 kids before they're even out of their teens,they will never work & will milk the system & live quite well for the rest of their lives while the taxpayer picks up the tab!I work in Hull which is one of the roughest cities in the UK & the sheer amount of single teenage mums around the place is shocking,i see them all on a morning taking their kids to school,or during school holidays letting their unruly future thug ratkids run amok in the supermarkets & newsagents,while they buy their 40 cigs,microchips & scratchcards with their dole money!Presumably the fathers of these kids are the chav scrotes hanging round outside the betting shops drinking cans of lager at 8 in the morning with their raggytaches,waiting for them to open so they can put some of my wages on the dogs or whatever,then they spend all afternoon in the pub,before going out on the rob or selling drugs at night.
    I know i sound a snob,but i just cannot stand these kind of people & their numbers are rapidly increasing due to them all having so many kids that grow up just like their parents.Hopefully the next government (cos lets face it,it wont be this one) will put some serious effort into sorting this out
    damnation and people bitch about welfare over here. in ohio, where i live, there is a 5 year lifetime limit on welfare benefits, you have to be working within 2 years of receiving benefits, if you are an immigrant (legal or otherwise) you are most likely going to be refused (in fact, stripping immigrants of the ability to claim welfare right off the boat was one of the major components of the reform act of 96), funding is super restricted for any parent under 18 - so teens know that having a child is not going to net them any cash or any free housing, and you have to sign up for job training and make a serious attempt at learning a skill that will get you a job.

back to something in your quote: if you are drinking beer at 8am in front of a betting shop, you've got some serious fucking problems and need a swift kick in the dangly parts.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    I agree with the education, education, education approach to sex... but it's a bit harsh to call them morons. They're just irresponsible children- most of us were, at that age.
    Irresponsible people are morons, and morons are irresponsible - you can see my logic.

Agreed- which is again why it should be less terrifying for an underage girl to get contraception other than condoms from her doctor. I first visited a GP to go on the pill when I was 15 and got an excruciating lecture about how I should have waited until I was "at least in my twenties" and married!!!
    1) Indeed, at the very least they should be encourage to bag it, and pill it. At the very least. But preferably also encouraged to really engage their brain when it comes to sex - make them think about the consequences of sex, the ethical situations around it, and would you really want some greasy, squeaky-voiced boy whose only role models come from MTV Cribs to be your first deep-dicking?

2) I think that's ridiculous you got a lecture, especially one so prudish and backwards - I see no problem with unmarried people fucking at all, but I don't understand all this random shagging between strangers at all - for me, it's gotta be someone of meaning, or no thanks - if I want a meaningless spunk-off, I'll shake hands with myself ... ... ... sorry to gross anyone out there, but every dude does it, and if they say otherwise they're a fucking liar.

So basically, I think people should only shag when it's with someone they actually care about - it's a nice common ground between not being a prude, but also not being a dick-or-minge-obsessed fiddler.

What am I saying? All that's needed is for you to go on a tour round schools giving talks on sex. Your expressions to describe sex acts and genitalia are so stomach-turningly vile you could kill even the most insistent of hormones dead
    "Bloated Mouth Sex, and Other Lectures - by MinionZombie" - coming to an awkward-aired classroom near you!

Other lessons include:

"What to do with that left over goo"
    "How deep is necessary?"
    "Oral Etiquette: How to deal with queefs, mid-way-goo, and everything in between"
    and
    "The wonderfully eclectic array of noises your toilet parts make"

capncnut
    Click.

Scroll down one tad to the pic of Alfie's missus.

Then click this:

Jane Seymour lives!!!
    Last edited by capncnut; 15-Feb-2009 at 02:10 AM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Click.

Scroll down one tad to the pic of Alfie's missus.

Then click this:

Jane Seymour lives!!!
    ha! history is coming alive!!!

And history is horny for 12 year old children ... ... eww ... ...

Being Attacked

England
    Would i be right in saying that what these kids have done is actually illegal? If so what are the police actually doing about this?

United Kingdom
    But preferably also encouraged to really engage their brain when it comes to sex - make them think about the consequences of sex, the ethical situations around it, and would you really want some greasy, squeaky-voiced boy whose only role models come from MTV Cribs to be your first deep-dicking?
    Love is blind MZ Personally, I don't think it is the school's place to inject ethical overtones into sex education- their goal should be to make using contraception second nature to kids. It needs to not be something you need to think about too much to do, because let's face it, your rational, logical mind isn't particularly engaged when you're at the stage where you need to put a condom on anyway. & there's nothing wrong with being dick or minge-obsessed as long as you use condoms, everyone needs a hobby

"Oral Etiquette: How to deal with queefs, mid-way-goo, and everything in between"
    Wtf are queefs?!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansson View Post
    Would i be right in saying that what these kids have done is actually illegal? If so what are the police actually doing about this?
    I don't think the police prosecute unless one of the partners was 16+, and even then, the younger partner would need to formally make a complaint against them.

Oh... the father might actually be 16 (so presumably 15 at the time of conception):

*link*

But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.
    Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.
    Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.
    "Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."
    He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."
    Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.
    Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.
    Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.
    Last edited by Chic Freak; 15-Feb-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    La freak, c'est chic!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post

Wtf are queefs?!
    the latin word is fannius fartius

Super Moderator

UK
    the latin word is fannius fartius

Also - that girl is a right slag already at the age of 15 - and yes, I believe male slags exist too.

Also - Chic - you don't think sexual ethics should be taught in schools?

Incidentally, last year I shot & edited an educational DVD all about the subject, with topics up for discussion including:

* Rape
    * Prostitution
    * Lying to someone by saying "I love you" simply to get them into the sack
    * People using sex in the context of being a spy in World War 2 (true story)
    * People using sex to get themselves out of a situation (e.g. a prison camp in WW2 - again, true story)

And many other issues relating around the ethics of sex - which is NOT "you shouldn't fuck before you're married, and only for babies" or anything else that backwards-ass - it's about trying to teach the consequences of sex and issues related to/involving sex.

All very important lessons that need to be taught, on top of the more practical stuff like "for goodness sake, just wrap a johnnie on it!"

So people can fuck around if they wish - it's not for me to judge, but nor is it for me to support - but for crying out loud, at least have the common decency to have safe sex so you stop polluting the sex pool of life!

Getting off on one ... but still ...

United Kingdom
    Also - Chic - you don't think sexual ethics should be taught in schools?
    Nope!

So people can fuck around if they wish - it's not for me to judge
    Exactly

They should concentrate on teaching the facts at school and then leave the individuals to make up their own minds about their ethics.

* the biological facts (e.g. how to not get pregnant/ infections)
    * the legal facts (e.g. rape, in a variety of forms, is illegal)
    * the emotional and social facts (e.g. having sex with someone is likely to alter the way in which you treat each other afterwards)
    La freak, c'est chic!

Super Moderator

UK
    the emotional and social facts
    That's "sexual ethics" - and like in the DVD I helped produce, it's about putting the theories as well as the practicalities of sexual ethics out there, to the students themselves, to then discuss afterwards (we did group discussion work after each topic) - it provides a forum in which students can have these discussions, because would they ever bother on their own?

Probably not.

Also - it's not for me to judge fucking around like a sex-obsessed rabbit, but I don't support it either ... young miss chop-off-a-quote.