Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident Evil 3 Trailer Is Online ...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    Would we be critising the resident evil movies if George Romero did get the chance to direct the first one?

somehow, I don't think so...
    Thats because if you would have read Romero's script, it stayed true to the games and was really entertaining. The resident evil that exists is cheesy as **** and really dumb.

Would we be critising the resident evil movies if George Romero did get the chance to direct the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Mila is pretty but gets a few points for not having fake tits. An achievement in Hollywood.

Am I alone in thinking All the res evil movies totally suck ass from beginning to end?
    God, I cannot stand those movies.
    furthermore, I have never seen a vid game movie that wasnt total asscake. I took comics about 45 years to get a good movie (not counting Awesome Fleisher 'toons), will it take vid games as long? Doom, res evil, house of the dead. On and On, they all SUUUUUUUUUCK
    *pant pant*

Moose? Who'd she play?
    No, i'm with you. The Res. Evil movies suck balls. 2 more than the 1st one. They made the Nemesis a pussy where in the game he was ruthless and ****ing terrifying. Thats another thing they messed up on. The games were scary as hell and the movies were more action than anything. And there are a few good Video Game to Movie adaptations. Silent Hill, Mortal Kombat... Thats about it. lol
    Last edited by Minerva_Zombi; 22-Feb-2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Moderator

UK
    Like Minerva said, GAR's script for Resident Evil was pretty good and followed the games, but no, they had to go with that douche Anderson and make a flimsy bit of MTV fodder.

But likewise, if GAR had done Resident Evil ... and it still sucked, I would say it sucked.

But that's not what happened, what happened was we got a bundle of tosh followed by an equally toshy sequel (although I preferred the sequel as there were a few more zombies and it was out in the city).

United States

If they sucked I would.
    But I dont think it wouldve.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Banned User

Undisclosed
    I don't care about the plot. I would like to see Milla flat cock the hot chick that played Jill Valentine for the entire movie. I would go see it twice for that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well that looks ****.

Undisclosed
    Is a western movie??? where is Clint Eastwood?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    furthermore, I have never seen a vid game movie that wasnt total asscake. I took comics about 45 years to get a good movie (not counting Awesome Fleisher 'toons), will it take vid games as long? Doom, res evil, house of the dead. On and On, they all SUUUUUUUUUCK
    *pant pant*
    the SUPER MARIO BROS. movie was pretty sweet. Freakier then the RE films infact. :P

I'm not sure what to think of the end of the world scenario, played out like this. It could be cool, but maybe not.

capncnut
    The Mario movie was okay, I'm not totally against the Street Fighter movie either. <ducks for cover>

Undisclosed
    I thought as a stand alone movie, the first Resident Evil wasn't a bad zombie movie. However, I haven't seen it since it came out on DVD originally. As for the second movie, I thought the city scenes with zombies were done especially well, but the action aspect reminded me too much of the slow mo zombie killings in "HOUSE OF THE DEAD". D:

Spain
    I don't like the trailer, but the movie can be good. Milla is a normal girl, not hot...

United States
    I wanna see this movie as much as I want eye herpies

Undisclosed
    So this, from the director of The Highlander?

~The Zombie Hunter's Bible~

"Don't go to the Mall without it!"
    -Tom Sullivan, The EvilDead"