Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what songs do you wanna see in guitar hero 3?

United States

Buff...

Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    What we really need is at least some Ted Nugent!!!
    Great White Buffalo!
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    My band Blindfold, isnt a real "band" yet. We just write music, and record it on Sound Forge 7 & Acid... Been looking for a bassist for awhile.
    Interesting, 'cos I think Heroes Welcome would make a great tune for GHII. Not just the licks but the name too, think about it...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    "Bad Horsie" Steve Vai
    GREAT call! as well as the Uncle Ted suggestion Mike put out there. As a matter of fact, speaking of Nugent, why not throw Wang Dang Sweet Poontang on there? and for another Vai song, how about For The Love of God?

Another song I'd like to see on GH?

Symptom of the Universe by Sabbath.

(can't help it, i'm a huge sabbath freak. )

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would like to see them translate a Joe Striani or John Petrucci tune onto GH.

If you're a musician or just like hearing awesome guitarists....I suggest you go to a G3 show. I finally caught the show in ATL back in march and man....those guys must have sold their souls....

United States
    I saw the first G3 tour when it came through Baltimore and it was incredible. Satriani, Vai & Eric Johnson - although, to be honest, I don't care much for Eric Johnson. I like a few of his tunes (Manhattan is a fantastic tune!), but he's just too "happy" sounding for me. I love the sinster-like quality of Vai's tunes, not to mention he's one of the best stage performers. He doesn't just play, he puts on a show! Satch is always a good show regardless. I've seen him 4 times since The Extremist tour (which I was front row for that one).

Oooo, bassman, you just saw the most recent G3 tour? Satch, Petrucci and Paul Gilbert? Gilbert is another monster on the guitar... those guys all make me sick.

Hmm Satch songs for GH. Something like Summer Song would be good (and not too difficult), or perhaps Big Bad Moon? Satch Boogie would be too obvious... Ice 9? Memories? Hordes of Locusts?

There's too many to choose from.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 10-May-2007 at 05:38 PM.

United States
    Guitar players switch over to GH when the blisters bleed from playing to much.