Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright, yall can go ahead and revoke my Zombie status.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    How could you not tell the difference between Day85 and Ghey08?
    Now wait a sec, didn't you actually watch this movie and post a bitch list about it? Were you born yesterday? Why on Earth would you actually give it a chance? Is your time truly that worthless to you?

At least sgrosse is admitting his error. I'm still waiting for everyone else do the same. (I'm also waiting for chocolate air.)

United States
    I am proud to say that I have never seen this "remake" of Day AND I have passed it by several times on the dvd shelves in stores!

Yay me!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Now wait a sec, didn't you actually watch this movie and post a bitch list about it? Were you born yesterday? Why on Earth would you actually give it a chance? Is your time truly that worthless to you?

At least sgrosse is admitting his error. I'm still waiting for everyone else do the same. (I'm also waiting for chocolate air.)
    what about chocolate rain, is that close enough?

Undisclosed
    hey like I said it was a mistake. but let me make a couple of things clear. I am 29 years old. and a life long zombie fan, which means that I have bought this movie more times than I care to mention. I wasnt even aware that there was a remake version out or at least I had forgotton. I cant remember which. I also work sixty hours a week, so after the end of a 13 hour shift if you see day of the dead, well, you see day of the dead. It even said george romero on the cover. albeit in small print(really should have looked closer).

But here is the funny thing. I loved the dawn remake. So when I saw sprinting zombies I was kinda stoked. But then they started crawling on the ceilings and shooting guns and all sorts of Zombie shananigans and That pretty much ended it. But hey, I admit I made a mistake. Most adults here can understand if you work all the time you rarely have time to go out and buy anything. And when you are going out to buy something as trivial(yes I said it, any movie really is trivial in the grand scheme of things) you are going to every once in a while make a mistake. I made one here and thought it would be kinda funny for some other posters on here. Especially ones that have not made romero there lives and can actually see how some one could commit such and aggregious sin as this.

and believe me, after watching this movie, it felt like God was punishing me.

Super Moderator

UK
    Yes I did do a bitch list for it, so I could specifically justify my bitching about it - as well as to garner more examples of how sh*t it was to bitch about - and because people on here wanted to know what I thought of it in bitch list form.

I'm not the one who bought it though.

It is atrocious though, it really is.

Watching a sh*t-gash movie without making a bitch list, is a waste of time, watching one while noting all it's flaws in a funny way isn't so much.

For example, I watched 21 recently ... I didn't make a bitch list during that ... it was a significant waste of 2 hours.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I wouldn't buy eggs unless they are free-range and not factory-raised in total filth, but most oblivious consumers do. Are they getting what they deserve, too?

sgrosse has taken it on the chin and admitted his mistake. He won't be able to take the disc back for a refund, and if he claims it's defective, they're only going to replace it with the same title. Why you gotta beat up on the guy?

Oh my. What is it you do for fun? You have to be the most up tight person on this site. You need to take up hunting and see if you can find your sense of humor. If you ever had one. For obvious reasons I don't think so. Oh just an idea for you to consider. Make sure you clean your raw chicken and heat it to a safe temp before you eat it regardless of where it roamed.

Quote Originally Posted by sgrosse View Post
    hey like I said it was a mistake. but let me make a couple of things clear. I am 29 years old. and a life long zombie fan, which means that I have bought this movie more times than I care to mention. I wasnt even aware that there was a remake version out or at least I had forgotton. I cant remember which. I also work sixty hours a week, so after the end of a 13 hour shift if you see day of the dead, well, you see day of the dead. It even said george romero on the cover. albeit in small print(really should have looked closer).

But here is the funny thing. I loved the dawn remake. So when I saw sprinting zombies I was kinda stoked. But then they started crawling on the ceilings and shooting guns and all sorts of Zombie shananigans and That pretty much ended it. But hey, I admit I made a mistake. Most adults here can understand if you work all the time you rarely have time to go out and buy anything. And when you are going out to buy something as trivial(yes I said it, any movie really is trivial in the grand scheme of things) you are going to every once in a while make a mistake. I made one here and thought it would be kinda funny for some other posters on here. Especially ones that have not made romero there lives and can actually see how some one could commit such and aggregious sin as this.

and believe me, after watching this movie, it felt like God was punishing me.

Well if you want to feel better go pick up Day of the Dead 2 and Zombie 3. These are 2 classic movies you have to see.
    Last edited by Redman6565; 01-Jul-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrosse View Post
    I loved the dawn remake. So when I saw sprinting zombies I was kinda stoked.
    Now I take it all back. You got what you so justly deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    what about chocolate rain, is that close enough?
    Eeeewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by Redman6565 View Post
    Oh my. What is it you do for fun? You have to be the most up tight person on this site.
    'Uptight' is one word, not two words. Uptight. It would also be helpful to communicate your inferiority complex in complete sentences, thanks.