Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Actors and Celebs we Hate

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Celeb I hate the most... GEORGE W. BUSH

I am not a huge fan of Ben Stiller...I don't know why...I just have not really laughed during one of his movies.(I have not seen Tropic Thunder). I don't like to see people embarrassed the way he is in ALL of his movies...makes me uncomfortable.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You know who I can't stand as an actor... funny guy... Steve Carrell. I don't see how this guy is funny. I also can't stand Jerry Seinfeld, most of the cast of friends, Shia LeBouf, and some others not worth mentioning.

G.W.B still tops the list though.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    My hate is for Charles Grodin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I feel the same way about Martin Short.
    You guys should watch the movie Clifford.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    You guys should watch the movie Clifford.

Part of the reason I can't stand the man.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Martin short isn't as annoying as JerrySeinfeld.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/competition/index.html

You know who I can't stand as an actor... funny guy... Steve Carrell. I don't see how this guy is funny. I also can't stand Jerry Seinfeld, most of the cast of friends, Shia LeBouf, and some others not worth mentioning.

G.W.B still tops the list though.
    i'll second this. steve carrell is about as unfunny as it gets. jerry seinfeld is another dude i've never, ever found funny.

shia lebeouf's rap sheet is longer than his acting resume - not a good sign. that in and of itself doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad actor but unfortunately for him what he's done on film does.

EDIT: i have fu*k all of an idea about how that competition url ended up in the title line of my post. could one of the mods that come along remove it, please.
    Last edited by Mike70; 02-Sep-2008 at 10:40 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I never understood the appeal of his show (Jerry Seinfeld). I was more of Cheers person, or Fraser... Always loved those shows, but Seinfeld... I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.
    30 minutes*

United States
    I never understood the appeal of his show (Jerry Seinfeld). I was more of Cheers person, or Fraser... Always loved those shows, but Seinfeld... I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.
    Yeah,I liked Cheers alot more then Seinfeld.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I once tried to watch both Waterworld (had to turn it off in total disgust and boredom) and Dances With Wolves (but got sick of watching Mr. Ego Costner writing in his effing diary.)
    Waterworld was great right up until...."He's got GILLS!!" The potential dropped like a turd down a well at that point.

I hate the following jackasses:

Rosie O'Donnell
    Roseanne Barr
    Snoop Dogg
    John Travolta
    Ben Affleck
    Paris Hilton
    Adam Sandler

...and a host of others, but that's a good start.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Celeb I hate the most... GEORGE W. BUSH

Christmas Island
    Matthew Perry.

This guy always reminds of the smug yuppies I used to work around in Wall Street, banks, etc. That's always his shtick too, the smug yuppie. Talk about one dimensional. God I hate that guy. Every single time I lay my eyes on him I see red.

United States
    James Vanderbeek annoys me for some reason.

James Spader I used to like, but lately he comes off as a pompus ass in his movies, however I do like the show he is on, Boston Legal.

I will not watch anything with Paris Hilton in it with the exception of the 5 minute scene where she is killed in the "House of Wax" remake (horrible movie).

and thats all for now, but I'm sure I will come up with more later.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Super Moderator

UK
    I don't get all this Ben Affleck hate at all, Gone Baby Gone was superb, and apart from that he just seems like a decent bloke who'd be fun to hang around with.

Anyway, I do agree that just being on Big Brother shouldn't mean celebrity status, it's just a naff version of fame, and while I DO watch the show, and DO like some of them - once the show is done, I forget about them/lose all interest. I just find it an interesting show from an angle of seeing how people interact - it all helps with writing, you know.

Anyway - I especially loathe that Charley from last year's Big Brother, she's an utter c*nt of epic proportions. This year, and out of this week's crop of 'contestants', I can't be doing with greedy bastard Mo, or cries-like-an-eight-year-old-but-she's-thirty Kat, the walking stereotype ... fortunately, BOTH got booted out last night, haha.

Anyway, enough Big Brother.

I hate all 'celebs' such as Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and various other no talent, stick a cum-sticky hand in every media pie they can get their hand into (release a 'song', release a 'book', release a 'movie', release a 'sex tape' etc), all those pieces of sh*t wasters who have reality shows on E! Entertainment, people I've never heard of whatsoever ... and MTV is just as bad, they've now got a f*cking reality show for Callum-f*cking-Best!

'CELEBRITY' REALITY SHOW OVERLOAD! The Osbournes was it, leave it at that, and f*ck off!

So yeah, Hilton, Kardashian - all those sorts.

And yeah, Michael Moore is a total dick, all his harping on about "big corporations" when he's got shares in all of them, while sticking a camera in everybody's face, but refusing to bow to the same treatment, just makes him a gigantic, fuming hypocrite.

Government wise - I absolutely, 100%, red-eyes and frothy-mouthed HATE the Labour government, especially the front bench, and especially Gordon Clown, who is a gigantic wanker and a terrible Chancellor as well (when he was one) - gee, yeah, sell a bunch of our gold at rock bottom prices, then borrow money profusely while spending it excessively and not saving a damn penny for when everything comes crashing down as a result of their idiocy.

Yeah ... I hate 'em alright...

But I'll leave it there, bloody hell it's absolutely PISHING it down outside, bloody nora!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    James Spader I used to like, but lately he comes off as a pompus ass in his movies.

Dude, you just noticed that? Damn. James Spader has been a pompous ass his entire career, it is one of his best features.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I don't get all this Ben Affleck hate at all, Gone Baby Gone was superb, and apart from that he just seems like a decent bloke who'd be fun to hang around with.

Gone Baby Gone was an excellent film. One of my top 20 drama flicks. His direction was spot on, and his brother, damn, well we all now know where the acting talent in the family went.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 03-Sep-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!