Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombie films to politics... Land of the DEAD compared to current events

Undisclosed
    Capitalism sure made a winfall in Iraq, Capitalism was at the heart of 9/11 (US foreign policies = thirst for natural resources around the world = alienation of a multitude of people and that includes murder and starvation of a mass number of those individuals).

As for Communism...the concept was simple...create an illusion that the mass had the power and simply let a select few of Capitalist reep in the profits at the top. Communism was simply a distorted mirror image of Capitalism...in reality, the final product is always the same....the few remain in power, the few hold the wealth, the few make political decisions to help the few and the few maintain their status as the "few" by surpressing the will and hopes of the majority...sad to say...but that's it's all about...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser235 View Post
    Or Land is just left-wing commie-pinko propaganda, like most of his films.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just as I am entitled to disagree with you. Kind of harsh words, though!

On a side note, the content of this thread suddenly brought back memories of Redge777. Wonder if he is still lurking in the shadows, since I'm sure he would have an opinion on this topic. Kinda miss that dude.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 21-Sep-2008 at 08:02 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."