Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for rare NOTLD memorabilia ?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTLDC5 View Post
    So they are from the 1993 zombie jamboree - not from payroll filming of Night Of The Living Dead.
    Yep you are correct NOTLDC5, my bad, I looked at mine and you're right on the button. I mis-spoke.
    The checks are from the 1993 zombie jamboree and are just one item, to me... more novelty than anything ...
    I'm more interested in the NOTLD scrapbook, The Tom Savini trading cards, the NOTLD trading cards and the Dark Shadows memorabilia, which is really cool stuff if you're old enough to remember the show (unfortunately, my age is showing, re-runs mind you, but I still remember seeing it)
    The poster art is cool as hell on the newer 40th anniversary edition mini poster. There are also DVD's, and some props from some of Johns films.

I'm actually recreating the site at the moment because the current version doesnt display the images of the items as clearly as I'd like so the newer version will be online within the week. The current site still accepts orders, but the newer cart I'm utilizing is much more viable and secure.
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    Is there anything John Russo won't do to make money?
    Yeah, make a decent movie.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Yeah, make a decent movie.

Ouchers but I think you're right