Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Mason - UK's fattest bastard

United Kingdom
    Yeah, I watched a documentary on TV a couple of years ago about eater/ feeder relationships- it's just abuse, whether either party is aware of it or not.

I think the NHS funding should be used to help him in ways that encourage change, rather than maintenance of his current situation. However, I think it would set a dangerous precedent to refuse him NHS treatment altogether on the basis of his situation being his own fault. By that logic you would also have to stop treating smokers with smoking-related illnesses, drinkers with alcohol-related illnesses, extreme sportspeople with sporting injuries, etc etc etc on the basis that they knew they were running a higher than usual risk of needing medical attention when they consciously chose to actively pursue that behaviour.

If I was in charge of him, it would be no fucking nonsense though, like I suggested before! The NHS could pay me to feed him All-Bran for breakfast, skinless chicken breast for lunch and and salad for dinner everyday- computer off and motivating TV shows on, to be watched while doing sit-down exercises! I am not kidding!!! *wants to get in there*

In conclusion, I don't like the idea that the NHS are spending money purely on keeping him alive in his present condition, but I am in favour of them treating him in such a way as to improve his situation and bring him back to the land of being merely chubby! I would oppose any move to withdraw treatment altogether because I don't think it would be fair.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Yeah, I watched a documentary on TV a couple of years ago about eater/ feeder relationships- it's just abuse, whether either party is aware of it or not.

I think the NHS funding should be used to help him in ways that encourage change, rather than maintenance of his current situation. However, I think it would set a dangerous precedent to refuse him NHS treatment altogether on the basis of his situation being his own fault. By that logic you would also have to stop treating smokers with smoking-related illnesses, drinkers with alcohol-related illnesses, extreme sportspeople with sporting injuries, etc etc etc on the basis that they knew they were running a higher than usual risk of needing medical attention when they consciously chose to actively pursue that behaviour.

If I was in charge of him, it would be no fucking nonsense though, like I suggested before! The NHS could pay me to feed him All-Bran for breakfast, skinless chicken breast for lunch and and salad for dinner everyday- computer off and motivating TV shows on, to be watched while doing sit-down exercises! I am not kidding!!! *wants to get in there*

In conclusion, I don't like the idea that the NHS are spending money purely on keeping him alive in his present condition, but I am in favour of them treating him in such a way as to improve his situation and bring him back to the land of being merely chubby! I would oppose any move to withdraw treatment altogether because I don't think it would be fair.
    get the guy to sit shirtless in front of a mirror and eat that shit whilst a circle of women point and laugh at him, that should get it into his head that its not a desirable lifestyle.
    its like a very expensive suicide when you think about it.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    wtf?!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    wtf?!!
    looks like another spamming piece of shit has stopped by for a visit.

reported that post. i just took a look and this fucking asshole is posting the same thing on thread after thread.
    Last edited by Mike70; 22-Oct-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    All gone now.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    capncnut is the spam-slayer...!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post

MASSIVE Paul Mason WANTED to become the world's heaviest man, it was revealed last night.

His bizarre ambition came to light three years ago after he lost 20 stone in hospital.

Paul, now 48, told stunned staff his weight loss was not what he really yearned for.
    That's what, for me, sets this dude apart from the normal obese folk. Normally it's a disorder, or people who have gotten out of control after they discovered (too late, in their minds) how huge they'd gotten.

This dude wants to be a mountain of fat arse.

People can enjoy a drink, or enjoy a smoke, and not take it too far by any means ... meanwhile others can get carried away and before they know it, they have a problem. Same with food.

Because this guy has a goal of being a giant fat jabba, it's a totally different case. He already lost 20 stone after NHS treatment, but he's piling it back on again deliberately - in my view, that's case for removal of free treatment. He has no excuse at all.

This is also quite disgusting:

And he ATE his mother out of house and home as the cost of his scoffing meant she could not keep up with mortgage repayments, leading to repossession.
    And this is interesting:

Paul featured in a TV documentary about obesity in 2006. In the show, made by Raw Television and aired on More 4, he argued it was his "human right" to be housed and given handouts.

He said: "I never made myself like this. I don't want to be like this."

Interviewer Giles Coren, the food critic, left and said outside: "I had to get out of there. The victim mentality is a little bit hard to bear."

Seemingly there is a history of events that could create a mentality to eat like this, but goddamn ... this dude needs a huge smack upside the head for wasting so much time, effort and money.

It's a good thing I'm no in the social care line of work, isn't it?

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    This dude wants to be a mountain of fat arse.
    Doesn't that just scream "mentally ill" to you? He claims he wants to be critically ill, disabled, mocked, hideous? Something's up with him and he needs psychological treatment, which the NHS should provide.

People can enjoy a drink, or enjoy a smoke, and not take it too far by any means ... meanwhile others can get carried away and before they know it, they have a problem. Same with food.
    Exactly, and with every beer we drink or cigarette/ reefer we smoke, we know we are damaging our health, but we do it anyway, and if we got ill as a result, we would expect the NHS to treat us.

... this dude needs a huge smack upside the head for wasting so much time, effort and money.
    Absolutely agreed. Judging by the (no doubt highly biased and oversimplified) article, I don't think I agree with the way he's being treated and would support an approach focused entirely on changing rather than maintaining him, but to withdraw all treatment at this point would be non-voluntary euthanasia, aka murder.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    with such a specific diet i guess he must be OCD as well as obese.