Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life mocks us in the most devilish manner sometimes....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i prefer women my own age. contrary to common belief they are much, much more interesting than younger women could ever be.
    Don't be hasty... no one here is saying you have to choose. You don't have to stop going to Taco Bell just because you eat at a fine Mexican restaurant when you get the opportunity. Of course, at some point you may find yourself cooking your own meals if the restaurants catch wind of each other.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    as for sex for its simple sake: I'm way over that and not interesting in meaningless "hookups" at all. nothing but the deepest affection/love is going to lure me back into another relationship of any sort.
    Spoken like a true, grizzled, veteran.

United Kingdom
    Hope you don't mind me chiming in, but if I was in your situation I'd be on it like a ferret down a rabbit hole. You may not get another chance like this, take the opportunity to feel good, man. You'll be doing nothing wrong, and who knows, it might even work out between you two. If not, you've just scored 1 million man points.
    Kill 'em All

United States
    I slept with a 14 year old once

I was 15 at the time. I haven't since.

I'm currently in the random hook up phase of my life, I'm young (22) going to college and soon to head back to the army full time to get my licensed practical nurse. Actually I haven't had a stable relationship in like two years.
    When I put it like that, It's kind of depressing.

Even though I'm trying to start one with my cute math tutor whose only a year older then me. Only problem is she's rather religious (I'm Jewish, and a secular one) and I'm possibly leaving in June or July for the Army. rwar
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack