Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Theft

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Got my car broken into, but that's about it. They took my MP3 player. Damn capitalists.
    <insert redistribution of wealth joke here.>

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Ace, you've been away from the westside long enough to forget how little the LAPD care about stolen cars? Don't think it's just the cops in Ohio, brother- stolen cars and stolen belongings are pretty much the last priority for cops in any big city. Guess they got too much on their plate. Wonder if it is the same for small town 5-0. Like in Mayberry maybe a stolen car is priority one?

mayberry? 400,000 people doesnt equal mayberry. 34 shootings in the last 30 days........NOTHING seems to be their fucking priority.

United States
    Had a car stolen in Charleston. Sucked. It turned out to be this guy who used to hang out with us in the upstairs apartment. Dude turned out to be a crack head. Broke into our apartment and took my car keys and the frozen pizzas. . nothing else. Apparently he sold the car to a black couple for 40 bucks. When the cops came to let me know they found my car I had to take a POLYGRAPH test to get the fucker back!! Based on the description given by the people who "bought" the car. . .the cops thought I had sold the car and was just trying to get it back!! Skinny longhaired white guys all look the same in Chuckytown apparently. I was nervous as all hell, because the cops didn't tell me any of what happened before they gave the polygraph test, so I was certain they were trying to get info on my pot dealing roommates. A very harrowing experience.

Got the car back tho. . . . funny thing tho. . .someone ripped out my rear spekers and wired the car to one regular "inside the house" speaker. so whenever anyone rode in my backseat from then on out. . .they had to hold the tunes in their lap.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Minion's never seen a vagina in person
    You're saying MZ has never taken a mirror and looked down there?
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    You're saying MZ has never taken a mirror and looked down there?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    mayberry? 400,000 people doesnt equal mayberry. 34 shootings in the last 30 days........NOTHING seems to be their fucking priority.
    Sounds more and more like the LAPD to me brother! With 34 ADWs in 30 days, it is no wonder they don't give a shit about a stolen car. Clearly they got much bigger problems to deal with. This is why maybe myself and Mrs. Yojimbo might consider moving to the equivalent of Mayberry someday - it might be nice to live in a place where a kid trying to buy beer with a fake ID gets surrounded by all the cops on duty!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."