Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn of the dead 79 soundtrack question

Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    man whats with the attitude here? sorry i'm not as fluent with this site as you, jscottti understand and doom, i also understand it's prob frustrating. but you guys need to lighten up man. were here to have fun arent we?
    Yes, we're here to have fun, however a lot of the "old schoolers" have discussed these topics to the point of annoyance, hence the sticky thread titled "Looking for the best DVD's? Soundtracks?" at the top of the forum you posted your question in. It has nothing to do with being "fluent", it has everything to do with the fact that the info was right in front of you, but you couldn't be bothered to look.

There's no hard feelings on this, just please, if you have a question about something Dead/GAR related, do a search for it, and odds are it's already been answered.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous
    I have the drop cues soundtrack, 66 cues, which may be the same one you have.
    How could someone go about getting a hold of the drop cues soundtrack that you and DJ speak of?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou
    ares...
    ares...?

Undisclosed

Question

This seems to follow from the previous question about the "drop cues soundtrack", but does anyone know where I can find Simon Haseley's "Action Pack"? It's the awesome, cheesy action music that plays when Peter changes his mind and decides to leave with Fran in the helicopter after all.

The song is not on the unreleased incidental music album, but it's definitely from the DeWolfe music library (here is a link to a sample of it). Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a copy of this (CD, MP3, or otherwise)? As far as I know, you can't just get them directly from DeWolfe unless you're actually licensing the song, but surely there must be a cheap alternative for someone who just wants the track to listen to?

Any help would be appreciated!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT
    How could someone go about getting a hold of the drop cues soundtrack that you and DJ speak of?

Sometimes a PM is all it takes.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    ok, i understand and i'm sorry for even posting it, but hey coma got a link he wanted and phillyswat got his cues so some good did come of it. and once more i will search the site up and down before posting anything else. thnx guys!

Banned User

United States
    I believe I have the zombie mall music on my computer. i found it threw limewire.

United States
    I love how this link refers to the album as having the "sexy track listing" haha! i love that. BTW if anyone wants to donate some mp3's to me i'd be pretty grateful! thnx guys!

http://www.trunkrecords.com/turntable/dawn.shtml