Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what would you do different?

Canada
    maybe they also took notice of the zombies reaction with the car blowing up in the fields while in the air.

im sure they had all the fixins for molotov cocktails. between a couple guns and those, it take no time to clear out the zombies in the parking lot.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT
    No, she had no way to know that it was afraid of fire. She was left alone and pregnant in an unfamiliar room during a zombie outbreak with no gun. As the zombie was shambling in, she looked around the room to see if there was anything in there to defend herself with. She started looking thru the bags, desparate to find anything. Seeing as there was nothing in there but civil defense stuff, the only thing she could find in that short period of time that even remotely seemed like a weapon was the flares. So she used it, and saw that the zombie was afraid. Obviously she told the others exactly what happened off-screen. That is why Flyboy suggested getting more flares, or "maybe one of those propane jobs" to use as weapons. He would only say that based on hearing Fran's tale. Otherwise, why the hell choose flares, or even propane for that matter?
    This site and the people on it continue to amaze me! obviously philly has the pics to prove he's a harcore fan, but his info and theories are rock solid! however lets not forget in times of panic NO ONE is thinking clearly. i mean in times like the end of the world. However i would agree even still with philly cuz it does make sense and you can tell he's thought about it. as for the fire, was it ever attempted again in day or land? i cant remember off hand but i dont think so.

Banned User

United States
    I would not change a thing about the movie!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    I would not change a thing about the movie!
    We werent gonna chagne the movie, it was what we would do in those situations. You know we wouldnt wanna do that!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    I, that wuld bee meh thatz tipin, wood knot chaynch a thang about der magic wunderer that shuwzews ueapp outn the scrllleen cuz it's majic and stuff....!
    huh? I don't understand your exquisite language.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by creepntom
    stephen should have used some of the down time to perfect his aim, cause he couldn't hit a barn with an elephant.

IMO, they should have known the bikers would get in, they should have hid out, made sure the hallway didn't get revealed, then play clean up again.

highly unlikely they'd(the bikers) make it to the roof to mess with the chopper
    You see, there's a problem with that. Remember when they were clearing out the mall to begin with they used the department store to get between floors and distract them, but when the bikers came through the doors were shot out and zombies flooded in there. Also the doors in the front were probably shot open. All of their previous advantages were gone.

None of the stores were locked.

They had no refuge besides upstairs.

They were no longer sealed up.

They were ****ed.