Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know of any delicious Tofu recipes

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Do they spell it "szechuan" in Britain? Its with the "I" here, although in chinese it sure sounds like it should have the Z.
    Well I live very close to London and all the restaurants there call it Szechuan. Whatever it's called, I love it, them little red chilli's work a treat!
    Last edited by capncnut; 21-May-2007 at 07:55 AM.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Well I live very close to London and the all the restaurants there call it Szechuan, whatever it's called, I love it. Them little red chilli's work a treat!
    Absolutely. I'm near hitched to a Szechuan girl, and we spent a bit of time in Chengdu, I can honestly say it was the best food I had ever had in my life. Ever had Huo Guo? (Firepot) Its really really awesome with loooads of alcohol and a lot of friends. If you haven't tried it look for a palce that does it and bring about 6 or 7 friends, you will not regret it I promise.

capncnut
    Aww man, that's the business. Yeah Szechuan food has been in my life for a long time since a real good restaurant opened close to me. Strange that such a natural spicy flavour works so well with seafood...

...plenty of nice fresh cooked meals at home then?

Ever had Huo Guo? (Firepot) Its really really awesome with loooads of alcohol and a lot of friends. If you haven't tried it look for a palce that does it and bring about 6 or 7 friends, you will not regret it I promise.
    Not yet, but believe me it's top of my list right now.
    Last edited by capncnut; 22-May-2007 at 02:22 AM.

Undisclosed
    ma la do fu, my girlfriend make it for me all the time, Its absolutely fantastic. Heres the kicker, its served cold like lian mien.

You can also check out how to make ma po do fu. Its served hot, but it uses a much much softer dofu, but it really abosrobs the sauce and taste fantastic.

Wow ma po do fu looks awsome!.....Im definitely making this next....maybe even tonight!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!