Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cop steals pot makes brownies freaks out calls 911

United States
    What a dumbass!
    And of course he didnt get busted. They almost never do.
    This cop knows nothing about drugs.
    Have a glass of water, eat some doritoes and put on Dark Side of the Moon. Problem solved.

The operator was a stone botard.

In the 80s a cops abused me and I actually made a complaint. A year later he got fired. Apparently he had a long list of abuse. If a Cop gets fired for abuse It means he did it ALOT. I saved the newspaper article. A great day for me. It was in FLA btw.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A cop busted for abuse? GTF out of here!! Seriously, for all the good cops do, the knuckleheads that abuse their power make people hate the whole profession. ( Sounds like lawyers ) Unfortunately, the policies of most municipalities is to give the cop the benefit of the doubt pending an investigation. Meanwhile they're free to go on about their business on the job. Also, I don't buy the claim that these things are done by very few cops. It happens more than a little bit and those are just the incidents that get reported. We put alot of trust in police officers to protect us and even one case of abuse id far too many.

Undisclosed
    my policeman friend told me that he reckoned that 30% of policemen under 30 regularly did some form of soft drugs on a regular basis

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If it's that many then it can't be much of a secret. So my question is how and why are they allowed to get away with it?

Undisclosed
    i guess not many people want to be in the police, so when they do get people for the job they turn a blind eye to minor indiscretions to keep them in the job...