Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When idiots DIE !!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sweet talk will get you nowhere my dear.

United States
    Thats what the police officer who didn't ticket me said
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He must have been from that Philly Swat unit.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Thats what the police officer who didn't ticket me said
    You're 23, baby, live it up! Worry about the serious sh*t later!

United States
    i feel so old =( i wanna be 16 again!!!!!!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Pretty much, your talking to someone who's been humping that movie 2 nights a week for a good 25 years now. In fact, just last week I watched the theatrical, director's, Euro and the 156 min mastercut in the space of a few days. It's unconditional love alright and if a girl asked me to choose, I'd grab her coat and open the door.
    Two nights a WEEK!!?

Geez Golly Gosh!! (Why censor when you can get creative?) Hell, I don't know the last time I watched the original 'Dawn', definitely not two times a week!

You must be a true original fan, my man! It isn't that I wouldn't want to, but God, I wouldn't have time to do that.

Do you work or sleep even?!!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    Two nights a WEEK!!?

Do you work or sleep even?!!
    Indeed, I do but my 2 views a week fandom is nothing compared to what it was when I was a teen. I have to admit that it's not always twice a week but let's just say that I've watched Dawn so many times I couldn't even begin to name a figure. In the thousands, at least multiple hundreds.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I haven't watched it that much, but it's definitely been a couple hundred times atleast. It's funny how you can do that with certain movies.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    First off, The scene with the cops who knock the door in is a slap on the face to anyone who can do some critical thinking for more than 5 seconds. Think about it. The way the door was nailed shut, it was done in such a way that it had to be nailed from within. That's why he zombies couldn't break through. They were pushing "with" the door instead of against it. The boards that nailed it shut were just the opposite, they were done from he outside, which is why they came off so easily due to the pressure all the newly released zombies put on it. Moving on to the way they just passed by the swat members like they were not fit to eat. Anybody else find this even slightly wierd? The scene is behaviorly inconsistent on the part of both parties. The swat just standing there not using their weapons and the zombies passing up a fresh meal. And speaking of that, there must have been something in the water supply at building 107 because this wasn't the only scene where a zed passes up the oppertunity for lunch. In the apartment where that cop offs himself roger and another swat team member are wrestling with a female zombie when all of a sudden another one emerges from the bedroom. Game over right? Our hero roger gets bit before the movie even begins right? WRONG!! He just shuffles by totally oblivious to the fact that there's food right in front of him and continues down the hall. I'm not complaining, it's just off. ( Then we wouldn't have had that awsome scene where he take two nice chunks out of his wife!! )

I've heard it said that Only people who get careless get eaten. The main example is usually roger, Who definitely totally lost it by the way, but this is not an isolated case. Ladies and gentleman I turn your attention to exhibit A !! As it pertains to the biker's at the mall I like to refer to them as the holy trinity of dumbass idiots. First we have the guy who Peter shoots off the bike in the escape from the mall. ( who was a real life member of the pagans by the way) I mean what the hell was he shooting at? He made more holes in the cieling than anything. Did he even kill one zombie at the mall. He was probably too concerned about his hair and was signaling the hairdresser. Then we have your boy, the "blood pressure biker." What the hell was this guys deal!!?! His sombraro must have been too tight, cutting off the circulation to his brain such that the effect was total blindness outside a radius of two feet. Couldn't he see hordes of the undead closing in around him? I have to give it to him though, he was vigilant about his health. He just had to know. I'm suprised he didn't stop for a prostate exam and get his colon checked. That leaves us with Tom "fu man chu" Savini. One thing i'd like to say, "lose the blades dude". What was with his Zorro fetish? I mean he's stabbing them in the torso cutting of their hands, when he obviously knows better, All in the hot pursuit of the Chocolate man. i know his name was blades and all, but what's in a name? Would a rose by any another name smell not as sweet? Then he wants to MAke his great escape by swinging from a rope that's suddenly convieniently hanging from the cieling like he's Errol Flynn swinging from a shandelier and sh*t ready to bang the nearest hot chick. ( When did peter or stephen hang this up by the way?) he must have remembered those delicious coconut cream pies he left down stairs. Seriously, These guys obviously suffered from ADHD. They simply were not able to focus on the task at hand. They were annoying and got what they deseved.

Ah, this is truly the movie that keeps on giving. That's why it's the greatest zombie film of all time. Case closed. Ok, rant over. Sorry guys, just had to get that out. I just got up by the way so if it's a little ranty please forgive me. I just read caps post and all these thoughts popped into my head. The opportunity was too good to pass up. If there are any other annoying idiots you feel were justified in getting eaten please feel free to share.
    Also if you look at the guy who's shouting ''knock it in knock it in'', is dying to laff!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Aw man ! I guess i'm just gonna have to watch dawn again and check it out. Like i needed an excuse.

United States
    I hate to say it but I think I would have just warned everyone to vacate the buildings in that area and then set fire to the slums. Scorched Earth Policy. The fire department would have been on hand to help keep the blaze as undercontrol as possible.
    This early in the outbreak would have been the time for desperate messures like this. How many cities would have been saved if these zombie infested slums had been burned into ash?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's definitely something to think about. Although, as seen in the film's opening scene, people at this stage were still in denial and were not willing to accept the methods proposed by the authorities when it came to disposing of the dead.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    First off, The scene with the cops who knock the door in is a slap on the face to anyone who can do some critical thinking for more than 5 seconds. Think about it. The way the door was nailed shut, it was done in such a way that it had to be nailed from within. That's why he zombies couldn't break through. They were pushing "with" the door instead of against it. The boards that nailed it shut were just the opposite, they were done from he outside, which is why they came off so easily due to the pressure all the newly released zombies put on it. Moving on to the way they just passed by the swat members like they were not fit to eat. Anybody else find this even slightly wierd? The scene is behaviorly inconsistent on the part of both parties. The swat just standing there not using their weapons and the zombies passing up a fresh meal. And speaking of that, there must have been something in the water supply at building 107 because this wasn't the only scene where a zed passes up the oppertunity for lunch. In the apartment where that cop offs himself roger and another swat team member are wrestling with a female zombie when all of a sudden another one emerges from the bedroom. Game over right? Our hero roger gets bit before the movie even begins right? WRONG!! He just shuffles by totally oblivious to the fact that there's food right in front of him and continues down the hall. I'm not complaining, it's just off. ( Then we wouldn't have had that awsome scene where he take two nice chunks out of his wife!! )

I've heard it said that Only people who get careless get eaten. The main example is usually roger, Who definitely totally lost it by the way, but this is not an isolated case. Ladies and gentleman I turn your attention to exhibit A !! As it pertains to the biker's at the mall I like to refer to them as the holy trinity of dumbass idiots. First we have the guy who Peter shoots off the bike in the escape from the mall. ( who was a real life member of the pagans by the way) I mean what the hell was he shooting at? He made more holes in the cieling than anything. Did he even kill one zombie at the mall. He was probably too concerned about his hair and was signaling the hairdresser. Then we have your boy, the "blood pressure biker." What the hell was this guys deal!!?! His sombraro must have been too tight, cutting off the circulation to his brain such that the effect was total blindness outside a radius of two feet. Couldn't he see hordes of the undead closing in around him? I have to give it to him though, he was vigilant about his health. He just had to know. I'm suprised he didn't stop for a prostate exam and get his colon checked. That leaves us with Tom "fu man chu" Savini. One thing i'd like to say, "lose the blades dude". What was with his Zorro fetish? I mean he's stabbing them in the torso cutting of their hands, when he obviously knows better, All in the hot pursuit of the Chocolate man. i know his name was blades and all, but what's in a name? Would a rose by any another name smell not as sweet? Then he wants to MAke his great escape by swinging from a rope that's suddenly convieniently hanging from the cieling like he's Errol Flynn swinging from a shandelier and sh*t ready to bang the nearest hot chick. ( When did peter or stephen hang this up by the way?) he must have remembered those delicious coconut cream pies he left down stairs. Seriously, These guys obviously suffered from ADHD. They simply were not able to focus on the task at hand. They were annoying and got what they deseved.

Ah, this is truly the movie that keeps on giving. That's why it's the greatest zombie film of all time. Case closed. Ok, rant over. Sorry guys, just had to get that out. I just got up by the way so if it's a little ranty please forgive me. I just read caps post and all these thoughts popped into my head. The opportunity was too good to pass up. If there are any other annoying idiots you feel were justified in getting eaten please feel free to share.

I've always wondered about that zombie in 107, who just walked by
    Roger and the black SWAT guy. He could have jumped them and had
    a lunch, as well as the checker shirt zombie.

What about screwdriver zombie. (yeah yeah I know I know, it was filmed
    so Scott could lose his jacket tied around his waist) but in the zombie reality,
    Peter and Roger passed by that hall once before while raiding the place,
    before fly boy came along. Why didn't that zombie jump them then. And if
    this zombie is suppose to be a janitor, why does he only have a screwdriver in his tool belt.

In Night. The zombie that attacks Johnny, well Johnny goes down, hits his head on the tombstone, why the hell didn't the zombie chow down on him. He wasn't dead for more than a second.
    If a bunch of zombies chow down on Steel, after he shoots himself,
    why didn't this zombie feast on Johnny instead of going after Barabra.
    Something to think about

United States
    Those are some really good points Rusty! I always thought the screwdriver scene was a bit shifty cos it was like that paticular zombie was posing and standing still for a period of time just waiting for lunch to be delivered but that's not possible. Lil bit convenient uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y'also make me wonder why didn't the zombies ever eat on each other?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Y'also make me wonder why didn't the zombies ever eat on each other?
    It was theorized by the doctor in dawn that they attack and feed only on warm flesh. That's the reason why they probably didn't prey on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    What about screwdriver zombie. (yeah yeah I know I know, it was filmed
    so Scott could lose his jacket tied around his waist) but in the zombie reality,
    Peter and Roger passed by that hall once before while raiding the place,
    before fly boy came along. Why didn't that zombie jump them then. And if
    this zombie is suppose to be a janitor, why does he only have a screwdriver in his tool belt.

In Night. The zombie that attacks Johnny, well Johnny goes down, hits his head on the tombstone, why the hell didn't the zombie chow down on him. He wasn't dead for more than a second.
    If a bunch of zombies chow down on Steel, after he shoots himself,
    why didn't this zombie feast on Johnny instead of going after Barabra.
    Something to think about
    One reason why the zombie might have waited for roger is because he's dead and his reflexes were slow. Perhaps he meant to jump out at the first one but that whole being dead thing slowed down his reaction time.

And about why that zombie went for barbara instead of chowing down on johnny, i don't really know. Maybe they're attracted to the fresher meal. That's not the only time that happened in that film. If you recall karen is chowing down on cooper when her mother enters the cellar and she quickly drops the meal in hand to go after her. Hasn't she ever heard the saying that one bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush? Oh well, I guess the ghouls figured that their prey was already dead and that they could always come back for it. If that's true then they were more evolved at that stage in the series than we give them credit for.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"