Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombies, malls and the consumerism debate

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Gee, you really think so!! I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much. However I think this guy takes the cake. Never the less he made some interesting observations that i can't just disregaurd.
    Mostly meant in jest of course. But truth be told YOU NEED TO SHAPE UP! You've got LOTS AND LOTS of over-analysing to do before I'm in anyway pleased with your performance.

Diiiismiiiissed!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'll work on it right away comrade. I won't stop till' i'm the pope of this sh8t.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    You seem to remember that, do you? Interestingly how many things can turn out that way when taken out of context.
    I'll be honest, I dont get what you mean here. I do see that you did not actually respond to what I said, about you commenting on me saying darth_los was wrong, and me saying I was reffering to the articles's author.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I'll be honest, I dont get what you mean here.
    Probably helps if you read the quoted message. If not, i can't help you.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's getting chippy in here.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    It's getting chippy in here.
    Indeed it is. But this is exactly how our long conversation went. Instead of actually intelligently debating the issue, he resorted to insults and sarcasm. Now I admit, that I had a small amount of sarcasm as well, but that was after getting exasperated with his..... "discussion method".

As far as his quote goes, obviously I read it, and I admitted that I didnt understand what he meant. He comes back with "Probably helps if you read the quoted message. If not, i can't help you." I dont know by that if he meant his explanation skills are so poor that he cant further expand on a one sentence point, or that the point was so poorly made to begin with that any explanation would be impossible. I suspect that I may never know. If so, I will not lose any sleep over it. More than likely, his comment meant that he felt I was too stupid to understand his brilliant, well thought-out comment. I tend to think it shows more intelligence to be able to back up ones ideas with supporting arguments, rather than resort to "well, I guess you are too stupid to understand" type statements. Thats just me I guess.

Canada
    He means you took the situation out of context.

and you used "exasperated"....perhaps to make yourself look smarter? Oh burn, caught you in your own trap noob.

(i am being sarcastic btw and don't mean the 2nd sentance)

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    He means you took the situation out of context.

and you used "exasperated"....perhaps to make yourself look smarter? Oh burn, caught you in your own trap noob.

(i am being sarcastic btw and don't mean the 2nd sentance)
    That's something that's been going on a while. Don't get involved mo. Laters !!