Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When a picture of you is taken by someone can you control where it ends up?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I did work with a gay man who sexually harassed my friend Trey... he literally grabbed him by the johnson all the time thinking it was some kind of joke... and every time Trey responded the same way... get the **** offa me you (gay slur) ... when he complained to the managers they did nothing... fortunately the dude went psychotic and quit
    Just like dead jonas pointed out about those wierdos making all men look bad, the few jerks always form people's perception of the group and ruin it for the many.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Well I actually have a good perspective on gay and bi people... I worked with a ton of other gay guys who were wonderful and respectful... I do have yet to meet a gay female though
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I actually have a good perspective on gay and bi people... I worked with a ton of other gay guys who were wonderful and respectful... I do have yet to meet a gay female though
    I bet you a copy of day she'll try to "flip" you.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    please i've been boy crazy since i was born... not a chance

besides... as discussed in numerous other forums women are not only grody... but they're also bitchy and stooooopid
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    I realy like the Penn State video discussing sexual harassment though to like actually see mens perspective and a womans perspective on it... though I feel compelled to think when a mans asked a question like that by a woman its like when he's being asked by a woman he wants to sleep with how many people have you had sex with... he may be lying... y'know?
    That Penn Doc was misleading becasue its the Point of view of a bunch of 20 yeas old drunk fratboys who go to an private school. Kind of narrow. Only one guy said something normal. All th comments guys make and the rude leering and touching is totally wrong , but I think a quick glance at a butt when they dont see you is pretty normal and not too threatening. Thats not harassment. Most of the posts are spot on, but often its gts taken to a limit where you are not allowed, in their opinion, to look at a woman AT ALL.

Really? More likely "not to your knowledge". Some gay women are so hostile to men that it's hard not to notice them. When I lived in San Fransisco I would get crap from coworkers for heinous acts on my part like being polite in a non gender specific way or *gasp* trying to help them with something. But thats just some. Im not tying to paint with too broad a brush. But that is a form of gender discrimination. A hostile environment when your presence being unwanted is do to possessing a penis and has nothing to do with you as a person. It couldnt have been becasue they didnt talk to me AT ALL.
    Last edited by coma; 28-Jun-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

England
    Not bothered me,but im not paranoid anyway & its not like theres anything i get up to that would land me in bother if the whole world saw

United States
    I dont think a man glancing at your goodies is harassment. Its when he stops whatever he's doing and walks into a wall because he's staring that it becomes uncomfortable but thats not what I think is harassment. What is harassing is when you go to a club or a bar and you dont have enough enough fingers on your hands and toes on your feet to add up how many people felt you up before you go. Or its when you're just taking a walk down the street and a guy licks his fingers in a most offending manner and asks you how you want it. Thats harassing. What I find most amazing is how men lucid or otherwise have such audacity.

But since some women do the same thing to men I can't comprehend how they dare do that. Its disgusting.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I dont think a man glancing at your goodies is harassment. Its when he stops whatever he's doing and walks into a wall because he's staring that it becomes uncomfortable but thats not what I think is harassment. What is harassing is when you go to a club or a bar and you dont have enough enough fingers on your hands and toes on your feet to add up how many people felt you up before you go. Or its when you're just taking a walk down the street and a guy licks his fingers in a most offending manner and asks you how you want it. Thats harassing. What I find most amazing is how men lucid or otherwise have such audacity.

But since some women do the same thing to men I can't comprehend how they dare do that. Its disgusting.
    It amazes me how many men act in such a disgusting matter. It's unfathomable that they actually get women that way. The women they probably do get are probably skanks who are not worth keeping around anyway.

United States
    or perhaps they're just really desperate