Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aint it funny when people you dont know but everyone knows goes ape ****?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Its so true Darth... you could insult any number of groups in the country but they're not going to have the ferocity of Al or Jesse. I have lost all respect for both in recent months and the past year in general. They're both for sale to whoever is willing to pay them enough and are willing to speak whatever you pay them to say. They're what I think of as 'shock' speakers who gain notoriety not from independant thought or progressive actions so much as they know how to kick up a **** storm and enrage a group of people. Everyone needs a leader but the people that want them as their leader need a serious reality check.
    I think that there's a vaccuum of leadership in the black community and they're just there by default. Those two are nothing but oppertunistic media whores.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    You just dont see while people going hey cracker whats crackilackin? But hey there's a first for everything maybe some do
    BWAHHH
    Thanks for adding some lingo to my repertoire. I like things that are an extra helping of mega stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ... never had had someone yell a racial slur at me before and the idea just becuase my skin was white this guy had an hatred for me is just another reason why i have little faith in people as a whole.
    You need to get out more and experience the true rainbow colors of ethnic and racial hatred. It is truly an endless bounty.
    Come on down and explore new vistas of elbow bumps in the bus, hard looks and totally being ignored in stores and official offices. Wonderful and exotic accents that you cant decipher, especially when its extremely important that you do. It's extra special when somehow it becomes YOUR fault. AWESOME. being a stranger in a strange land is THE BOMB
    Last edited by coma; 21-Jun-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    hehe... my favorite cook at the restaurant I used to work at would always say to me ...hey cracka... whats crack i lackin... whatever that meant... at first I was offended but the dude was always being so goofy it was awesome...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    BWAHHH
    Thanks for adding some lingo to my repertoire. I like things that are an extra helping of mega stupid.

You need to get out more and experience the true rainbow colors of ethnic and racial hatred. It is truly an endless bounty.
    Come on down and explore new vistas of elbow bumps in the bus, hard looks and totally being ignored in stores and official offices. Wonderful and exotic accents that you cant decipher, especially when its extremely important that you do. It's extra special when somehow it becomes YOUR fault. AWESOME. being a stranger in a strange land is THE BOMB
    I think people are generally less racist in New York.we have so many different races and nationalities here that if you don't like anybody but your own kind it would be in your best interests to leave.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I think people are generally less racist in New York.we have so many different races and nationalities here that if you don't like anybody but your own kind it would be in your best interests to leave.
    If you are referring to me leaving I think you misunderstood. I was referring to Others reacist behavior. Specifically towards me. I was making a joke out of it but I was speaking of ME being ignored when I try to talk to people, getiing hard looks and people bumping me "by accident" on the streets and in trains etc. Also , what happens frequently, is I have to go to Dr's and offices alot and I often get "special treatment" like garbled information in a barely interested manner and when I ask for clarity I get ignored because it must be My fault I cant understand them and that makes me an inconvenience. But he next guy in line gets a smile and a helpful attitude. So its not my problem of anyones origin. Its THEIR problem with MINE. Its not across the board but it gets tiring.

There is way left diversity in the BX than most other parts of the city. So in a lot of ways it can be more like a town than NYC where people (some people) dont appreciate others and make it pretty clear. My GF gets crap alot and she's not even white. Im always freindly and getting the "why are you here" drives me nuts.

Thats not me being a racist. Mt point is racist attitude knows no race/ethnic bounds and if you (hypothetical you) think it is confined to Caucasoids you haven't met enough people because no group is above or below intolerance.
    If I only hung out with "my own kind" I wouldnt have a friends at all, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    If you are referring to me leaving I think you misunderstood. I was referring to Others reacist behavior. Specifically towards me. I was making a joke out of it but I was speaking of ME being ignored when I try to talk to people, getiing hard looks and people bumping me "by accident" on the streets and in trains etc. Also , what happens frequently, is I have to go to Dr's and offices alot and I often get "special treatment" like garbled information in a barely interested manner and when I ask for clarity I get ignored because it must be My fault I cant understand them and that makes me an inconvenience. But he next guy in line gets a smile and a helpful attitude. So its not my problem of anyones origin. Its THEIR problem with MINE. Its not across the board but it gets tiring.

There is way left diversity in the BX than most other parts of the city. So in a lot of ways it can be more like a town than NYC where people (some people) dont appreciate others and make it pretty clear. My GF gets crap alot and she's not even white. Im always freindly and getting the "why are you here" drives me nuts.

Thats not me being a racist. Mt point is racist attitude knows no race/ethnic bounds and if you (hypothetical you) think it is confined to Caucasoids you haven't met enough people because no group is above or below intolerance.
    If I only hung out with "my own kind" I wouldnt have a friends at all, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it
    No, i wasn't directing them at you. i apologize if taken that way. I was just saying that if you're racist and you live in new york you're not going to be very happy here because it is so diverse. Sorry about the mix up.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    the only racists ive ever encountered are white or blck people, never seen any other ethnicitie be racist, i think on a world wide scale us whites'n' balcks suck
    This I think is totally untrue, as far as I am concerned one of the most racist groups in the world seem to be asians, particulary Indian, (I am indian). And the level of racism within the community is so high that some asian girls/guys I know wouldnt even spit at a black guy or talk to a white guy.
    It seems that a large proportion are quietly racist they would not air there views in public but in quite amongst there own groups.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    This I think is totally untrue, as far as I am concerned one of the most racist groups in the world seem to be asians, particulary Indian, (I am indian). And the level of racism within the community is so high that some asian girls/guys I know wouldnt even spit at a black guy or talk to a white guy.
    It seems that a large proportion are quietly racist they would not air there views in public but in quite amongst there own groups.

I totally agree that people express their true feelings when they're around their own kind. I also think that the people you mentioned are not so much racist but used to old country traditions and that lends itself to dealing with their own community when it comes to things like business and marriage.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I totally agree that people express their true feelings when they're around their own kind. I also think that the people you mentioned are not so much racist but used to old country traditions and that lends itself to dealing with their own community when it comes to things like business and marriage.
    I have to agree with that racist may be a slightly to strong a term, shall we say ethnically challanged to be PC... wander if thats gonna get a rise out of MZ

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    I have to agree with that racist may be a slightly to strong a term, shall we say ethnically challanged to be PC... wander if thats gonna get a rise out of MZ
    My money is on that he'll be on it soon. I think i can roll with your new definition. Compromise is a beautiful thing.

United States
    I'm going to agree with Domm... while you dont see a good deal of other groups being outwardly racist it doesn't mean it doesn't happen so much as it means they're keeping it to themselves and their comrades. I've experienced racism against myself on a variety of levels but I dont make a federal case out of it so much as I just figure they dont know me but they'll think that way about me no matter what I do.

I would love to live in a world without racism but unfortunately thats a reality that I never see coming into fruition. Its like hoping for min wage to rise with the cost of living. Its just something that you dream of and hope for but really its a pipe dream. And when some people fall under their own stereotypes it only further adds fuel to the fires of racism and any progress their race makes has to take two steps back due to a few bad apples. Perhaps someday when the pigmen roam free we can live in a world without race... (thats a seinfeld semi quote not a refrence to the belief that men are pigs because I dont buy into that... )

You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's like hoping that after enough viewings, land will become a good movie...