Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Captain Rhodes

Canada
    him and jon and mcermont...seriusly..i remember posting a few years back a topic that was something alogn the lines of "Jon and Mdermont were gay"

This was WAYYYYY before HPOTD switched forums.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    him and jon and mcermont...seriusly..i remember posting a few years back a topic that was something alogn the lines of "Jon and Mdermont were gay"

This was WAYYYYY before HPOTD switched forums.

You do have to wonder about just the two of them all alone in the ritz at the outskirts of the cave. Only a gay dude would arrange their lounge the way it was (not that there's anything wrong with that). It looked too clean and coordinated. Like steel said... "hey, it's gonna be a long winter."
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    LOL!! Gay of the Dead!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Does he have a first name?? He's my favorite "villain" in the Dead films but I realized for the first time after watching it again today that no one ever referred to him by (first) name...or did I miss it somewhere?
    Just wondering.
    that's just like in NIGHT(org.) the only ones that we know with a last name is the coopers. (harry, helen and karen). i always wandered what the last names of everyone else was.we know their first names but no last names.

Undisclosed

Thumbs down wha?

Quote Originally Posted by GRMonLI View Post
    There is also Doctor Ted Fisher!
    Fisher? Who gives 2 shiits about him?
    He was the most boring of all the characters next to sarah, but she at least had a nice asss!

Speaking of Rhodes i saw a recent photo of him on Tom Savini's website...
    "DAM" time has not kind to that guy at all, i couldn't pick him out of a line up!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieslayer View Post
    that's just like in NIGHT(org.) the only ones that we know with a last name is the coopers. (harry, helen and karen). i always wandered what the last names of everyone else was.we know their first names but no last names.

It depends on which version of night you're talking about. In NOTLD 90' they mention judy's last name, it's LARSON.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed

Wink

Did i forget to mention that Rhodes (circa 2007) face looks like left out bread pudding and his body looks like a panty hose stuffed with oranges!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sounds like he hasn't been taking very good care of himself. Is he good with his hygine? Or do his underarms smell like a bag of onions?

Undisclosed

Wink surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Sounds like he hasn't been taking very good care of himself. Is he good with his hygine? Or do his underarms smell like a bag of onions?
    Hope this helps clear the air!

Guess who's the fat fuuck on the left?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 22-Jun-2007 at 08:40 PM.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    You know what i also thought was fake? Okay, we're men, so how are you going to stuff, for all intents and purposes, the last woman in the world with those ghouls? She would have been the last thing i would have parted with. She's infinitely more valuable than his fat, beer bellied lackeys. There you have it, the prosecution rests your honor. Rhodes is gay. He wanted a 24-7 sausage fest.
    man your tainting the image of my favorite alltime character
    the gay therory does explain alot of questions though
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hey, i didn't want to believe it either. Alot of things that you find out as you get older in life are not pretty.(santa, easter bunny, etc.) Just add rhodes to the list. If you have an alternate explanation for this overtly gay behavior, i'd like to hear it.

United States
    Nah, Rhodes wasn't gay. He wasn't all metrosexual looking enough. He didn't seem to fret over his or anyone else's appearance...granted we didn't see his living domicile, that could have told us a lot about him!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Nah, Rhodes wasn't gay. He wasn't all metrosexual looking enough. He didn't seem to fret over his or anyone else's appearance...granted we didn't see his living domicile, that could have told us a lot about him!

I've seen plenty of dudes that looked rough and tough but in reality they were gayer than a pink tank top.