Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post

...what if a gang of gay rapists kidnap you, and jerk you off against your will as you are tied up, and you bust a nut. Does that make you gay?
    Whu...Why?

Did some tell you that happened? Because if they did, they're f***in' liars!

Stop looking at me like that
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 10-Jul-2007 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Canada
    it does indeed philly.

it makes the person gay cus they obviusly let themselves be raped, and just feinged being the innocent "victom" in order to get sweaty man secks.

what was the original topic starting post btw....i cannot remember...

United States
    Why is it that everyone assumes that men will instantly revert to barbarism and raping any woman they find if they are in a situation without women? If I were in the silo, the mall, whatever, if no women were around, that sucks but who cares? I'm alive and there is always hope.
    Besides, isn't that what God made "Miss Michigan" for?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    it does indeed philly.

it makes the person gay cus they obviusly let themselves be raped, and just feinged being the innocent "victom" in order to get sweaty man secks.
    You know what mista_mo? You would be a defence lawyers dream juror....

what was the original topic starting post btw....i cannot remember...
    Oh, nothing at all gay-like....it was asking if Rickles and the men showered together.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, you are right and worng on how you interpreted what I was saying. The so-called experts I was referring to indeed did not spend time in prison as an inmate, and therefore do not have that perspective. But they were basing their studies on accounts of actual inmates, not just making stuff up theorectically, therefore, they were basing their research on multiple accounts.

As far as what you said earlier, what if a gang of gay rapists kidnap you, and jerk you off against your will as you are tied up, and you bust a nut. Does that make you gay?

This has turned really icky. I can't go on !
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Why is it that everyone assumes that men will instantly revert to barbarism and raping any woman they find if they are in a situation without women? If I were in the silo, the mall, whatever, if no women were around, that sucks but who cares? I'm alive and there is always hope.
    Besides, isn't that what God made "Miss Michigan" for?
    Oh come on. You wouldn't make a move on Frannie? What are you, a trannie?

*drum roll*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post

*drum roll*
    I wouldn't care if she had a man or not. ( if that's what you want to call stephen) I definitely would have pushed up on that.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Ugggh! What a disgusting picture!
    Poor Rickles, got a small dickles...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Poor Rickles, got a small dickles...

"THE WATER WAS COLD!!!"

capncnut
    No, John popped in the shower for a sec and showed off his Jamaican Blacksnake. Why else do you think the other guys were giving him a hard time towards the end?

Canada
    cus, my good man, before the zombie crisis, john jacked all of their cars and sold them for crack money. And hoes. Can't forget about them kooky hoes.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    cus, my good man, before the zombie crisis, john jacked all of their cars and sold them for crack money. And hoes. Can't forget about them kooky hoes.
    We don't forget about them. We just don't love em'. M.O.B.!!!

Undisclosed
    if a bunch of gays kidnapped me there is no way i would ever get a boner anyway...

Dead

Undisclosed
    Ugggh! What a disgusting picture! We are never shown a shower, or even a bathroom, so I prefer to think there were either separate showers, or they took turns. Although, I did hear that Rickles had the "biggest piece of meat in the cave"......

Wow, talk about something I've never thought about before. Wasn't it Steel who talks about his pecker being "the biggest piece of meat in the cave" in the begining while they're rounding up more 'dump f*cks'?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post

*drum roll*
    If I was in that mall long enough, I think I'd throw Stephen off the roof one night and lay claim to Fran. After I had Stephen show me how to fly the helicopter.
    Last edited by jim102016; 14-Jul-2007 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    if a bunch of gays kidnapped me there is no way i would ever get a boner anyway...
    Physically impossible, its a reaction to your *ahem* organs being stimulated and the release of hormones and blood down there, im afraid you cant control it