Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobby Pictures and Update

United States
    You folks with your artistic abilities and talents--you make me sick with envy. I can draw stick figures and even that doesn't really work cause they don't even really look like stick figures.

I wish that I had as much talent as you all! Dig that skeleton man and his two skeletal pets! And that farmhouse next to the snowy pond and that lighthouse that I now wish I could live in.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Hmm, I used to paint a lot of pewter and ceramics like christmas villages and figurines for battletech or D&D. Haven't done that in forever. Now I'm a certifed car nut, spend a lot of time working on the new house, and being a dad.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    You folks with your artistic abilities and talents--you make me sick with envy. I can draw stick figures and even that doesn't really work cause they don't even really look like stick figures.

I wish that I had as much talent as you all! Dig that skeleton man and his two skeletal pets! And that farmhouse next to the snowy pond and that lighthouse that I now wish I could live in.
    Thanks, they were two of the hardest to paint! highlighting and shading are very hard to learn,but,I am starting to get the hang of it finally.