Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption (incl. new Zombie DLC)

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Want to form a posse? I still have not made a character. I have some ideas, though.
    Put me down for that one my Nizzie!!

I can shoot a fly off a horses ass at 100 yards.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    No problem. I need to download it first, then create a character.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No problem. I need to download it first, then create a character.
    I'm free nightly from about 7 to 9 New York time. If that's no good, p.m. me, and we'll work something out.

This shit is going to rock!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Want to form a posse? I still have not made a character. I have some ideas, though.
    I'm down. You can't really "create" a character, though. You just pick one from a list. However, if you haven't played much multiplayer yet, you're only going to have a small number of characters to choose from.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I'm down. You can't really "create" a character, though. You just pick one from a list. However, if you haven't played much multiplayer yet, you're only going to have a small number of characters to choose from.
    That's fine with me just give me a gun, holster and a horse and I'm ready to roll!

Is it a big file by the way? Cause my hard drive is kinda running low on space.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's fine with me just give me a gun, holster and a horse and I'm ready to roll!

Is it a big file by the way? Cause my hard drive is kinda running low on space.

It was only 11MB.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    It was only 11MB.
    I saw that. lol

But how do I access the new missions?

So i just start the single player and the new missions will just be there?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I saw that. lol

But how do I access the new missions?

So i just start the single player and the new missions will just be there?

Nah, you gotta go into multiplayer.

Speaking of multiplayer - I dunno if they fixed it yet - but yesterday and last night there was a major glitch. Every time you'd enter a gang hideout, no enemies would appear, and it would say you completed it within seconds, granting you 400XP. Therefore you could just stand there hitting left on the d-pad to replay the hideout, and rank up super quickly. I have to admit, I exploited the glitch a bit.

Undisclosed
    Just got this game bout two weeks ago and could only start playing the other day. Love it so far, just made it to Blackwater. Really need to try out the multiplayer, but the only buddy of mine who has it has been staying out his gf's without the PS3. How the hell he can survive, I have no idea.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ7187 View Post
    Just got this game bout two weeks ago and could only start playing the other day. Love it so far, just made it to Blackwater. Really need to try out the multiplayer, but the only buddy of mine who has it has been staying out his gf's without the PS3. How the hell he can survive, I have no idea.
    I can totally relate. When my last 360 broke, the very next day I was on that line at gamestop buying another one!

Not having one was not an option i even considered.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Wanted: Missing Red Dead Achievements

A couple of these are pretty funny. Check em' out:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1102856p1.html

Ireland
    It was my birthday yesterday and my GF got me an Xbox with RDR to play on it. So far, I am having a blast, but my eyes are killing me playing it on my TV. It's a 32in CRT. The text is so difficult to read and the graphics can be a real headache at times.

The xbox is a noisy bugger too. Really interferes with the play.

So, I am going to get a new monitor for my PC an try to hook the xbox up to that. Playing it in the living room is robbing my poor GF of her telly time.

Have any of you tried hooking your box to a PC monitor (I know it can be done with a VGA adaptor). If so, how does that work for you?

Also, what recommendations for a new monitor do you guy (and gals) have? I am looking for an 18.5 - 19in. Space is limited. So far, I have my eyes on a Samsung E1920N.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Very true. HD games and CRT TV'S DO NOT mix.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The reason I upgraded from a tube TV to an HDTV is 95% because of playing games on XBOX 360.

United States
    and the fact that most retailers aren't even selling crt televisions these days...

but yeah, it's almost mandatory with some games to have an hdtv to get the full effect. i can't imagine playing on a standard screen and running around trying to find prickly pears to collect or rabbits to gun down.