Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: So which Night film is canon to George's series, original or remake?

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I never said I haven't read any post by JDP ever. Just anything regarding the debate on 3 years etc. from March onwards.

Go check if you care, which you seem to do for god knows whatever reason.
    Apparently you think that we are all blind or stupid and cannot easily tell that even though you were only quoting the first line of my posts, you actually several times went into things in your posts that were in fact about things I said elsewhere in the posts you were responding to and that you did not specifically quote. In other words: we can easily tell that you were in fact reading everything I posted. RELIGIOUSLY You aren't fooling anyone. Anyone can easily tell that you in fact love these kinds of discussions. You were very actively participating in them even long before I was even participating in these forums.

Fuck yeah I did, and proud of it. Managed to keep you going for three months by minimal effort. I'm here to solve the energy crisis.
    You mean by being serious first, then purposefully obtuse & stubborn, and then going into full-troll mode. Like anyone should be very "proud" of admitting to such things But then again, we all knew that already. It's not like it's the first time you have done similar things.
    Last edited by JDP; 13-Jun-2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: ;

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Apparently you think that we are all blind or stupid and cannot easily tell that even though you were only quoting the first line of my posts, you actually several times went into things in your posts that were in fact about things I said elsewhere in the post you were responding to and that you did not quote.
    OK, bud.

You mean by being serious first, then purposefully obtuse & stubborn, and then going into full-troll mode. Like anyone should be very "proud" of admitting to such things But then again, we all knew that already. It's not like it's the first time you have done similar things.
    Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Rising

United States
    OK, bud.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
    It's your own admissions, don't try to blame others for it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Super Moderator

UK

Irony readings are off-the-charts, Ray...
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 13-Jun-2018 at 04:22 PM.

United States
    I never said I haven't read any post by JDP ever. Just anything regarding the debate on 3 years etc. from March onwards.
    His quote was smack dab in the middle of the continuing debate on 3 years etc. that has been occurring from March onwards.

Go check if you care, which you seem to do for god knows whatever reason.
    Condescending and over-estimating of your own importance. I did not embark on a 3 year journey of study of every post you ever made, those were three posts right on the same page, posts 374, 384 and 386, right here on this page. That close together they really stood out.
    Last edited by Philly_SWAT; 13-Jun-2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: cuz

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    His quote was smack dab in the middle of the continuing debate on 3 years etc. that has been occurring from March onwards.

Condescending and over-estimating of your own importance. I did not embark on a 3 year journey of study of every post you ever made, those were three posts right on the same page, posts 374, 384 and 386, right here on this page. That close together they really stood out.
    A simple example: how Ned "quietly" dropped the ridiculous "but that also means that Day can happen before Night" false analogy, even though he pretended to "ignore" it in many posts. He fully realized how dumb and self-defeating this bit was and just stopped trying to further push it. Rest assured he was reading everything that has been said in the thread, from beginning to end... RELIGIOUSLY

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    A simple example: how Ned "quietly" dropped the ridiculous "but that also means that Day can happen before Night" false analogy, even though he pretended to "ignore" it in many posts. He fully realized how dumb and self-defeating this bit was and just stopped trying to further push it. Rest assured he was reading everything that has been said in the thread, from beginning to end... RELIGIOUSLY
    I did not imagine you had this many self-defence mechanisms in place. This fills me with both sadness and envy.

Rising

United States
    I did not imagine you had this many self-defence mechanisms in place. This fills me with both sadness and envy.
    Just pointing out your obvious contradictions. No need to get riled up about it. Again, just look at the very simple fact that you have engaged in virtually every single one of these Day & Land discussions for years and years. Did you really expect to fool anyone? Maybe you should have requested to have all those older posts of yours plainly betraying how much you love and care for this kind of discussions erased from the site before making such absurd claims. Just a thought in case you ever entertain the idea of trying to pull this kind of silliness again

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Just pointing out your obvious contradictions. No need to get riled up about it. Again, just look at the very simple fact that you have engaged in virtually every single one of these Day & Land discussions for years and years. Did you really expect to fool anyone? Maybe you should have requested to have all those older posts of yours plainly betraying how much you love and care for this kind of discussions erased from the site before making such absurd claims. Just a thought in case you ever entertain the idea of trying to pull this kind of silliness again
    Well, I can point to two persons I did fool... Maybe to the point where it worries me.

Last edited by EvilNed; 13-Jun-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: fdsfsd

Super Moderator

UK
    The 'Day before Night' thing was blatantly a piss-take, an obvious case of reductio ad absurdum, simultaneously holding a mirror to the 'Land before Day' argument.

Surely I can't be the only one who figured that?

Rising

United States
    Well, I can point to two persons I did fool... Maybe to the point where it worries me.

I can point to no one, not even yourself, as you are 100% conscious of how much you do care about what you now try to pretend you don't. Again, anyone can easily tell how much you really care for this stuff by the sheer amount of time and cyber-space you have spent in such discussions for years. Everything else is just your desperate attempts at making it look as if you don't care. Too bad it just falls flat on its face.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Remember that time this thread was about Night of the Living Dead and it’s remake?

Seriously, what does it matter who’s “right”, “wrong”, or has the last word?......

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    The 'Day before Night' thing was blatantly a piss-take, an obvious case of reductio ad absurdum, simultaneously holding a mirror to the 'Land before Day' argument.

Surely I can't be the only one who figured that?
    The fact that I had already pointed out the "reductio ad absurdum" way back when should have already told you that. Nevertheless, the guy kept on pushing it as if it was valid. Then he "quietly" dropped it and kept pushing the other less silly "arguments".

And no, it is not "holding a mirror" to anything since it is total nonsense that has no comparison whatsoever to anything that was being discussed.
    Last edited by JDP; 13-Jun-2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: ;

Super Moderator

UK
    And no, it is not "holding a mirror" to anything since it is total nonsense that has no comparison whatsoever to anything that was being discussed.
    Most people are of the opinion that 'Land before Day' is nonsensical. Therefore the reductio ad absurdum of 'Day before Land' does make sense as a comparison from that perspective.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 14-Jun-2018 at 09:56 AM.