Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption (incl. new Zombie DLC)

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Red Dead DLC Disc-Bound

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    *spoodges everywhere*

Hopefully this single player undead nightmare thingymajig will be worthwhile. Might wait until after it's launched to get it ... just to see what the reviews are like ... although seemingly the other DLC would be entirely useless to me, seeing as it's almost entirely Multiplayer stuff. Undead Nightmare is what the real interest is about though. Hopefully we get word on a launch date soon, as well as some proper preview video, to get a feel for it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *spoodges everywhere*

Hopefully this single player undead nightmare thingymajig will be worthwhile. Might wait until after it's launched to get it ... just to see what the reviews are like ... although seemingly the other DLC would be entirely useless to me, seeing as it's almost entirely Multiplayer stuff. Undead Nightmare is what the real interest is about though. Hopefully we get word on a launch date soon, as well as some proper preview video, to get a feel for it.
    Do you mean the dlc itself? Cause that drop next tuesday the 26th.

Here's a cool little trailer tho.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/18...the-graveyards

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Nah I was meaning I wonder when the DLC-on-Disc will be released. With the GTA IV dlc disc that came out at the same time as the second DLC launched on XBL ... I wonder how long we'll have to wait for it on disc after it launches on XBL in this case.

Cool video too.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Nah I was meaning I wonder when the DLC-on-Disc will be released. With the GTA IV dlc disc that came out at the same time as the second DLC launched on XBL ... I wonder how long we'll have to wait for it on disc after it launches on XBL in this case.

Cool video too.
    I thought so. There's defo a 70's grinhousey feel to it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I might have to run a REALLY long ethernet chord across my house so I can get the zombie DLC. Not sure if paying for the disc would be worth the money. Hopefully I have enough of those microsoft point things. I should considering I've never once used them....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's going to cost 800 Points which is about 10 bucks.

It's supposed to be about 5-12 hours long depending on the number of side quests you choose to take on.

Considering what's being charged for content now days that's a steal buddy, trust me on this one.

Super Moderator

UK
    Considering that a COD will give you about 5 or 6 hours of SP game time in one play through for £45, paying £25 for up to 12 hours (excluding pure roaming around time) is indeed good. Plus it's the sort of thing you'd play more than once, even though I've replayed MW2 four times, £40 for a 5 hour game is retarded. So those 4 play throughs gave me 20 hours of time for £40 ... 12 on a single play through for £25 is a spiffing deal by comparison. It's a decent deal on its own as well.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Undead Nightmare - Weapons Gameplay Clip

Last edited by darth los; 20-Oct-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typo

Undisclosed
    It's going to cost 800 Points which is about 10 bucks.

It's supposed to be about 5-12 hours long depending on the number of side quests you choose to take on.

Considering what's being charged for content now days that's a steal buddy, trust me on this one.

bigtime deal... considering bogt and latd for gta was 1600 points.
    Last edited by CooperWasRight; 20-Oct-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: ..
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare Multiplayer Details, Trailer

United States
    Oh dear lord, I think I just wet my pants with excitement.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i'm actually more excited to play this than the retail game.

United States
    MZ, you really gonna spend 30 bucks (or the equivalent in pounds/euros/whatever you use) just to play undead nightmare?

edit: holy fuck, after watching that trailer, it's looks like it's almost worth 30 bucks....glad i'm only paying 10 though...however, my brother has my copy of the game and i won't be getting it back till this weekend, so i'm gonna have to play it after halloween...bummer. still looks fucking awesome. and a sasquatch? cooooooooool
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 25-Oct-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: oh fuck off, edit-reason box!