Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day of the Dead

United States
    Day is my favorite Dead film. The feeling of paranoia and claustrphobia is just the selling point to me. Bub is the total king of zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

As for Day - I always get a bit "awww" when Bub finds Logan dead on the floor, poor bugger of a zombie.
    Yep, while I didn't burst in too tears I can't but, help to feel sorry for Bub.
    Last edited by Doc; 02-Oct-2008 at 01:19 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Bub is the total king of zombies.
    Yeah,I agree.Bub is the greatest zombie ever.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Day is my favorite Dead film. The feeling of paranoia and claustrphobia is just the selling point to me. Bub is the total king of zombies.

Yep, while I didn't burst in too tears I can't but, help to feel sorry for Bub.
    It would be interesting to take a worldwide poll, since these films have such a rabid international fan base, and see which are the most popular/favorite ghouls. I smell a poll question guys!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"