Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battlefield 1943: Pacific announced for XBLA/PSN

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just started playing this game again. Awesome to see that so many people still play it. It's re-gained new life for me, since I haven't touched it in so long. I used to play as the rifle class - now I've been doing solely sniping; really changes the feel and intensity of the game.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Just started playing this game again. Awesome to see that so many people still play it. It's re-gained new life for me, since I haven't touched it in so long. I used to play as the rifle class - now I've been doing solely sniping; really changes the feel and intensity of the game.
    I really did enjoy the hell out of that game and liked the variety of play-styles the different classes encouraged. All for a quick easy download on XBL. I hope they will roll out more of these.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's still awesome to hop in a plane, go bomb en enemy base, then parachute to a high vantage point with a sniper rifle and pick off a couple (or a lot) of people.