Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Terminator flick...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Yup....the quality of the last two films is debatable, but the trailers made them look quite good. Especially that NIN trailer for Salvation. Anyone that was a fan of Cameron's films was going to see it regardless. So in reality, the people behind the last two have no one to thank but Cameron.

It's amazing how trailers can make a bad film look good and a great film look crappy....
    I've still not watched it

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Oops! http://www.aintitcool.com/node/46158
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Aye, the NIN trailer for T4 was a great trailer ... shit movie, but an awesome trailer..

if u knew how much they cut out of the film, ud know why it sucked.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    if u knew how much they cut out of the film, ud know why it sucked.
    For those of us without the dvd, fill us in on what they had to take out. This is the first i've heard of it.

I would say it's biggest problem is McG.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    For those of us without the dvd, fill us in on what they had to take out. This is the first i've heard of it.

I would say it's biggest problem is McG.

its not even on the dvd. a whole other story line completely filmed and about 50 actors were scrapped. lets just say there was more than one marcus.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    its not even on the dvd. a whole other story line completely filmed and about 50 actors were scrapped. lets just say there was more than one marcus.
    Really? Fifty Actors? As it stands right now the movie is about two hours. How much more could have been cut out? This thing must have been four hours long.

How about filling us in with your inside information?

United States
    I'd prefer a continuing of the Sarah Connor Chronicles more then a new show honestly, but that's probably not going to happen.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Really? Fifty Actors? As it stands right now the movie is about two hours. How much more could have been cut out? This thing must have been four hours long.

Wikipedia.

Duh.

It worked with day right?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada

so yea, i dont have inside information. its just i have info alot of people dont know was filmed.

project angel was a whole nother storyline arc that was scrapped.....AFTER it was filmed. it dealt with infiltrators like marcus. it lasted a good extra 30 minutes. serena kogan had a much bigger part

Super Moderator

UK
    so yea, i dont have inside information. its just i have info alot of people dont know was filmed.

project angel was a whole nother storyline arc that was scrapped.....AFTER it was filmed. it dealt with infiltrators like marcus. it lasted a good extra 30 minutes. serena kogan had a much bigger part
    *sniffs*

I smell double-dip release.

Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    I'd prefer a continuing of the Sarah Connor Chronicles more then a new show honestly, but that's probably not going to happen.
    The first season was decent, and the second season started off well ... then got intolerably dull in the middle for a good 8 episodes or more ... then near the end (say the last 3 or 4 episodes) it picked up and the finale was kick ass.

The makers were morons for making the middle portion suck so hard, as no doubt that's why it got shit-canned. At the very least they gave us a quality finale episode ... but yeah, a third season (as long as the quality of the final episode was maintained throughout) would have been welcome.

T:TSCC wasn't Cameron level awesome sauce, but it was easily above the tosswank of T3 and T4.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Wikipedia.

Duh.

It worked with day right?

Ba-zing.

Imdb and Wikipedia say nothing about all these lost scenes from what I can tell....

Chasing Prey

Canada

Ba-zing.

Imdb and Wikipedia say nothing about all these lost scenes from what I can tell....

suit yourself,bro.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Ba-zing.

Wikipedia is going to be like the word torlet around here soon.

Fucking legendary.

You will be able to say it and instantly members will know what it means.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"