Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thousands of dead birds and fish in Arkansas leave many scratching heads

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    It's also worth noting that the dead birds in the Arkansas case were all covered in wounds. They didn't just drop dead. They crashed into the ground, or each other, in panic.
    That's just what THEY want you to believe, man! Get your tinfoil hat now and do not take it off under any circumstances! You can thank me later!

In all seriousness, that's the birds in AK. How about the others? and what about all these damn fish now washing up dead on the shores by the tens of thousands?

Something wicked this way comes.

...and I'm going to get way the hell out of it's way when it does!

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    That's just what THEY want you to believe, man! Get your tinfoil hat now and do not take it off under any circumstances! You can thank me later!

In all seriousness, that's the birds in AK. How about the others? and what about all these damn fish now washing up dead on the shores by the tens of thousands?

Something wicked this way comes.

...and I'm going to get way the hell out of it's way when it does!
    This stuff happens all the time. Both the bird deaths and the mass fish deaths are pretty common. The only odd thing is how soon together the events occurred, which is a kind of a coincidence, but coincidences do happen a lot more that people think. I won't be breaking out one of these JUST yet.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 07-Jan-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    This stuff happens all the time. Both the bird deaths and the mass fish deaths are pretty common. The only odd thing is how soon together the events occurred, which is a kind of a coincidence, but coincidences do happen a lot more that people think. I won't be breaking out one of these JUST yet.
    Not just how close together it happened, but the fact that it happened across the planet - right around the same time. That's just weird. Perhaps coincidental, but I dunno man, I think I'm going to keep my tinfoil hat on for a few more days. Just in case.

Here, lets add some fuel to the conspiracy theory fire:

Government Proposes Slaughter of Millions of Red-Winged Blackbirds (2009)
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 07-Jan-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: red-winged BACON!