Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: one's in jail?

United States
    Its true...with time people change... I sure do... like the weather ... its all part of growing up and progressing...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I know it's hard. Faith in people is so hard to build up and so easy to have torn down.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    you sound like oprah
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Undisclosed

Wink

With all the negativity I guess we can assume Peter's brother kissed his asss goodbye!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    you sound like oprah
    I can think of much worse people i can sound like.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    With all the negativity I guess we can assume Peter's brother kissed his asss goodbye!

It's always dangerous to assume. I guess it depends on who was in charge of the prison. If mj was then you know that nothing good would happen to the inmates. As for your question, i think that he stood a 50/50 chance of making it out of the prison alive, after that it's anyone's guess.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    Wow, brother, you have been in the northeast too long! I'm glad I left. Who the hell is saying everyone in jail is wrongfully imprisoned? Absolutely impossible. You have obviously been protesting too long for that former Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal (cop killer).

You think it'd be a scenario out of Precinct 13 where the cops and criminals would all work together in harmony? You should crawl out of your cushioned shell once in a while to see what the real world is like. I worked law enforcement for a few years; there are a lot of people who have a hatred for the law, whether it’s a cop, prison guard, government agent, etc. You think letting them out of jail cell in the midst of a crisis will change all of their attitudes?

Maybe you'd turn your back on a convicted ("wrongly accused") murderer, child rapist, crack head, cannibal or god knows who else you'd chose to free and arm....but not me. I'd sooner shoot you outright or put you in a cage with these fine individuals so that they will have some entertainment to keep them quiet until they starve to death.
    Wow, brother, put on your reading glasses and re-look at what I said. Not once did I say everyone in prison is wrongfully imprisoned. Not once did I say I support Mumia Abdul Jabar. Not once did I say let the murderer's out of their cells. In fact I even said to keep them in their cells.

Jesus christ.

Undisclosed
    What do you suppose happened to that poor bastard Peter's brother who is in jail or for anybody doing time during the zombie plaque?

Their probably the safest....until they die of starvation!

I never thought about that

like my avatar?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Wow, brother, put on your reading glasses and re-look at what I said. Not once did I say everyone in prison is wrongfully imprisoned. Not once did I say I support Mumia Abdul Jabar. Not once did I say let the murderer's out of their cells. In fact I even said to keep them in their cells.

Jesus christ.
    "Free Mr. Clark!! FREE MR. CLARK."

United States
    I've had the disctint pleasure of visiting several prisons on a variety of security levels and judging by what anyone within eyeshot was saying any woman is a sexual target. Men only take it from men out of desperation in prison. At least that's what my friends friends from prison said to me.
    Well, I am sure that if you set a bunch of men on fire, they would be making comments about wanting some water, regardless of what they'd have to do to get it. Once they were out, they would have a normal desire for water, just like everyone else. Same applues to men in prison with no women there. Assuming that the inmates knew there was a zombie outbreak occuring, I doubt there first course of action would be to rape someone. They would set about finding means to survive.
    I've always believed in the Judge Dredd means of justice. Why waste time and money trying to rehabilitate a person by locking him up with people whom they can exchange information with to become even better criminals. Our justice system is slow and provides no justice or a slow justice. I would happily take it upon myself to rid what's left of society of criminals I personally deem as undesireables. I'd consider it a community service.
    Personally, I never respect someone who has the view that they alone are superior to all others and that their ideas are by defintion the correct ones. I certainly wouldnt want someone like that making decisions as to who was worthy of living and who wasnt. By your view, someone who personally deems you as "undesireable" would be justified in killing you.
    I dont care for drug dealers or those who do drugs, never have and never will. I'd rid those people from my society if there could be an aynstoipia.
    Again, if someone didnt care for (insert characterictic of MissJacksonCa here) and never would, would you want them ridding you from the face of the earth? Also, I went to google.com, and came up with this after a search:
    Your search - aynstoipia - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
    Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    Try different keywords.
    Try more general keywords

I dont define right and wrong by looking to the law for guidance. That's a personal belief of mine though laws can provide a rudimentary guideline for the basics of right and wrong. While nothing is black and white and perhaps someone broke a law out of need or necessity those lawbreakers are highly unlikely to be found at supermax prisons.
    You say you dont define what is right and wrong by looking to the law, then criticize "lawbreakers". O.K.
    I'm better than the people I complain about because at least with me everyone knows exactly where they stand and what it would take to survive if they plan to latch onto my bandwagon. And I'd never shoot someone in the knee so they would be eaten to give me more time to flee.
    No, you'd probably just shoot them in the back!

I have known (ie met and made accquaintances and friends) with at least two thousand people. I judge that based on attending a high school with over 2000 thousand students and knowing most all of them during various runs for school office and school programs. Take into consideration being in that school for three years so knowing an added 1000 from the new classes that came into the school while I was there. Additionally I went to several other schools where I got to know most everyone in that school. Lets see... I also went to two different colleges and knew many there. My family may not be large but I got to know a lot of people through them from many woks of life. I've lived in four states/provinces and moved within them to a variety of different cities in each place. Summer cabin. Winter condo. Dads place. Mums. Mine. Prolly lived in 15 different cities and met various people there. And the address book of people I work for contains under 1000 people over a span of 15 states. Just calculating from my phone and cell phone bill I make a good deal of calls. So yes... ive known thousands... perhaps you're the shy type... i'm not.
    I do not consider myself the shy type. I also went to a high school with over 2,000 students. I also have lived in different cities, worked many jobs, etc. No doubt, I have met, talked to, could recognize today thousands of people. I guess we must differ on what it means to "know" someone. Just because I sat in 10th grade English class with someone, talked to them, ate lunch in the same area as them, etc. does not mean to me that I "know" them. To me, to know someone means to have long meaningful discussions with someone, observe their behavior in a variety of circumstances, etc. Simply knowing someones name and a few facts about them does not mean that I "know" them.

I would never snap and kill someone. I've snapped and hit people. I've snapped and taken a golf club to a car. I've snapped and vandalized a building. I've snapped and blackmailed. But I dont kill people. Its more fun to make someone wish they were dead. Maybe they'd do the hard work for me. But i've never done that yet.
    If all those "snaps" are not a warning sign, then I dont know what they are.....
    I have read articles on people who risk their lives for strangers. But they're a rare breed. Good luck finding one in an outbreak.
    Good luck finding any survivors at all in an outbreak, especially if you visited the area I am in before I did......

A criminal could well be a great survivor. But good survivors dont get caught. Ever. By the police, or by zombies. That's the key to survival. Criminals have no credit with me. I've been arrested and could possibly be a real danger to society but i'm not a supermax criminal. And that's who I'm talking about.
    Its a bird, its a plane, its..... SUPERMAX!!!!!

You dont have to like me but I'd be a great leader. I wouldn't be afraid to get the job done. Survival isn't for the meek or the weak or useless.
    All those qualities, and humble too!

In a zombie world the fittest reproduce. Their survival is implied because they're the fittest but the key to a sustainable future population is procreation. In the present world any idiot can get knocked up or impregnate someone. But we aren't talking about present times we're talking about a future that never will be.
    In a zombie world, anyone could and would get killed, even some that were the "fittest". The more people alive, the more chance of procreation happening. If you, and everyone else, decided to kill everyone that they didnt deem worthy, there would hardly be anyone left.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    What do you suppose happened to that poor bastard Peter's brother who is in jail or for anybody doing time during the zombie plaque?

you would be okay if you were on alcatraz! albeit for only a few weeks tho!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Great leaders don't have to proclaim that they are great. People just follow them because they want to be near them and feel that they have the answers that they've been looking for. However, i haven't heard a rational one as of yet.

Undisclosed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Great leaders don't have to proclaim that they are great. People just follow them because they want to be near them and feel that they have the answers that they've been looking for. However, i haven't heard a rational one as of yet.
    Just like Bush!

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post

Jesus christ.
    Nope, brother, I have 20/20 vision. You need to clarify/expand on your explanation of "wrongfully prosecuted".

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

my moneys on randal flagg helpin' em out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Its true...with time people change... I sure do... like the weather
    I wasn't talking about "tha time of the month" mj.