Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Machete is back....

Super Moderator

UK
    Now I'm not a particular fan of Ferlito or anything, but wow, check out the hatred here!

It'd be weird to advertise without the deterioration, and then actually have it look all shitty - I guarantee you that'd cause a load of trouble from a bunch of morons. "Hey, what the fuck's with the shitty quality?!" and then a lawsuit and *sigh*...

Considering the trailer attached to Planet Terror was all scuffed up, it'll be lame for it to be all clean. I'd only hope that they'd do a 'grindhouse version' for DVD ... like an inverse of what they did with PT for BR where they took out the grain ().

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

Fucking awesome!

And wait a minute. I didn't know Ronald Reagan used to do beer ads!?! WTF!?!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

Fucking awesome!

And wait a minute. I didn't know Ronald Reagan used to do beer ads!?! WTF!?!

Hey, even Ronnie needed to get laid once in a while. How do you think he managed to stick it in Nancy? He HAD to be drinking!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Hey, even Ronnie needed to get laid once in a while. How do you think he managed to stick it in Nancy? He HAD to be drinking!

Ah, liberal political humor. Gotta love it.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Now I'm not a particular fan of Ferlito or anything, but wow, check out the hatred here!

It'd be weird to advertise without the deterioration, and then actually have it look all shitty - I guarantee you that'd cause a load of trouble from a bunch of morons. "Hey, what the fuck's with the shitty quality?!" and then a lawsuit and *sigh*...

Considering the trailer attached to Planet Terror was all scuffed up, it'll be lame for it to be all clean. I'd only hope that they'd do a 'grindhouse version' for DVD ... like an inverse of what they did with PT for BR where they took out the grain ().
    What fucking BR are you watching... PT on BR is all fucked up here int he USA
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    What fucking BR are you watching... PT on BR is all fucked up here int he USA
    ha, I'm watching no BR's.

I'd heard that there was an option to watch Planet Terror, on BR, with none of the grain and such on it - so it was a totally clean, as-shot, HD image (aka pointless )

Could be wrong, but I distinctly remember reading that somewhere.

ViP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    ha, I'm watching no BR's.

I'd heard that there was an option to watch Planet Terror, on BR, with none of the grain and such on it - so it was a totally clean, as-shot, HD image (aka pointless )

Could be wrong, but I distinctly remember reading that somewhere.
    This is true, and oddly enough, I prefer that version now because I can make out what the fuck is happening in some of the more chaotic moments, and I also get a much better look at the special effects. The hard cuts and blips are still there, just clean elsewhere.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Red Band Trailer. And I do mean RED. Blood and guts all over this bitch.

coooooool

Super Moderator

UK
    Hell yeah!

Still concerned about the lack of 'print damage' like on the original trailer, and the other grindhouse movies.

Still looks badass. Definite must see.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Red Band Trailer. And I do mean RED. Blood and guts all over this bitch.

coooooool
    What the fuck??? That's mental.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    What the fuck??? That's mental.
    What is?

I loved the bit where he used the dudes intestines as a rope!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I loved the bit where he used the dudes intestines as a rope!
    That was the main reason for my post...I mean seriously...WHAT THE FUCK???

The whole flick looks like a real fun filled brainless violence-fest of the highest order.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Holy balls that red band trailer is great! Got me way more hyped than the original trailer, anyway.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If you liked the red band trailer, you've got to watch this unedited clip.

Next weekend. I really hope I can catch this one on the big screen. Looks like a blast.

Undisclosed

More Grindhouse Goodness? Thanksgiving.

So I was watching this interview with Eli Roth the other day, pimpin The Last Exorcism, and he confirmed he's preparing a script for a feature length Thankgiving.

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2010/08...machete-nears/

Honestly, I'd rather see Don't as a movie, but I was raised watching those kind of films(The Haunting, Haunting of Hell House, The Evil .. etc )so that would be more fun I think.

Wayne Z
    "This ain't no midnight Horror flick or Creature Double Feature, babe. "