Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could hole up and fortify with one celebrity...

Undisclosed
    Hmmm alright if Hunter S Thompson was still alive then he gets my vote no hands down. Share a bottle of whiskey and chatting bullshit through the night, damn thats just a dream without the hoarde of ghouls. Plus he comes fully armed with his own collection of fire arms, aswell as drugs and isolated hideout.

Repopulation of the earth dizzam..Olsen Twins.
    Why arent you laughing?

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    [QUOTE=Mike70;173378]wait - i thought you'd be holding up with noodles, russel and murdoc?

Yes, but... wait. her name is Noodle! No plural! Anyway, yeh, but... y'know...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Hmmm alright if Hunter S Thompson was still alive then he gets my vote no hands down. Share a bottle of whiskey and chatting bullshit through the night, damn thats just a dream without the hoarde of ghouls. Plus he comes fully armed with his own collection of fire arms, aswell as drugs and isolated hideout.
    Excellent choice, man. If the zombie outbreak happened several years ago, Thompson would have been perfect. Owl Farm would probably be a perfect place to hole up. And i'm sure he would never have any problem shooting the dead.

But he would probably end up using them as target practice like the rednecks in the night remake.

Super Moderator

UK
    haha, what a bang tidy thread.

Practically speaking, Capn said a good one with Ray Mears - he can build a house out of some tree bark and a pen knife, and will let you know what to eat out of a hedge, and he'll kill and skin and prepare a wild animal for food.

Or some dude from the SAS - those chaps know their shit in all aspects from combat to survival, so actually an SAS dude would be a really good idea.

Now, the fun part - you've got to "get your fuck on" in these times for many-a-reason, and being a celebrity ... well let's think.

Capn and Deej will have some competition from me on the Jennifer Aniston front, because she is too fine and would be my pick for 'older woman' (bearing in mind I'm only 24, so even though she's not at all old, she's the older woman in this scenario)...

Also - I'd simply have to break out of just one and invite a myriad of choice celebrity ass ... Scarlet Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Sarah Chalke (just watched Scrubs 8x04 ... mmm, yeah ), and well ... the names escape me right now, but needless to say there's a definite myriad of famous bewbage I'd simply have to bring along.

Yes ... it'd be a post-apocalyptic orgy-ganza.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Also - I'd simply have to break out of just one and invite a myriad of choice celebrity ass ... Scarlet Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel...
    Mad respect, MZ Mad respect.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Mad respect, MZ Mad respect.
    And for the two thumbs fresh, you've earned yourself a free invite to MZ's Undead Refuge Poon Palace.

United States
    MZ's Undead Refuge Poon Palace.
    Because there is no place else you want to spend the Zombie Apocalypse... unless you are the poon.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Excellent choice, man. If the zombie outbreak happened several years ago, Thompson would have been perfect. Owl Farm would probably be a perfect place to hole up. And i'm sure he would never have any problem shooting the dead.

But he would probably end up using them as target practice like the rednecks in the night remake.
    Lol and in the original Dawn. Well if were holed up with plenty of guns and ammo with nothing much to pass the time? Didnt think about how perfect the ranch would be but its fairly isolated, lush area. Nice big hills. Youd have to know it was there to find it when the raiders came but sadly my plan has that big ole flaw of hunter more likely being outside with the masses than inside talking. RIP HST
    Why arent you laughing?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    haha, what a bang tidy thread.

Practically speaking, Capn said a good one with Ray Mears - he can build a house out of some tree bark and a pen knife, and will let you know what to eat out of a hedge, and he'll kill and skin and prepare a wild animal for food.

Or some dude from the SAS - those chaps know their shit in all aspects from combat to survival, so actually an SAS dude would be a really good idea.

Now, the fun part - you've got to "get your fuck on" in these times for many-a-reason, and being a celebrity ... well let's think.

Capn and Deej will have some competition from me on the Jennifer Aniston front, because she is too fine and would be my pick for 'older woman' (bearing in mind I'm only 24, so even though she's not at all old, she's the older woman in this scenario)...

Also - I'd simply have to break out of just one and invite a myriad of choice celebrity ass ... Scarlet Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Sarah Chalke (just watched Scrubs 8x04 ... mmm, yeah ), and well ... the names escape me right now, but needless to say there's a definite myriad of famous bewbage I'd simply have to bring along.

Yes ... it'd be a post-apocalyptic orgy-ganza.
    What competition? We all know Jen Aniston is a Chubby Chaser, she dated Vince Vaughn, so I think I have a better shot than you. More of me to LOVE.

However, I do expect my own palatial suite at the MZ Poon Palace.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    What competition? We all know Jen Aniston is a Chubby Chaser, she dated Vince Vaughn, so I think I have a better shot than you. More of me to LOVE.

However, I do expect my own palatial suite at the MZ Poon Palace.
    Well Jen also married Brad Pitt, so clearly she's open to a variety of gents ... not that I look anything like Brad Pitt, but you know.

It's my Poon Palace, dream or not, and it'll all work out how I picture it in my head.

Yeah ... don't worry, I've got a room ear marked for you good sir, it even comes with a HD-DVD player. In Poon Palace land, HD-DVD won.

United States
    * Me, Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Garner wave to all of you from our comfortable hide-away*

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well Jen also married Brad Pitt, so clearly she's open to a variety of gents ... not that I look anything like Brad Pitt, but you know.

It's my Poon Palace, dream or not, and it'll all work out how I picture it in my head.

Yeah ... don't worry, I've got a room ear marked for you good sir, it even comes with a HD-DVD player. In Poon Palace land, HD-DVD won.
    AWESOME... but I also own Blu-Rays so I require a PS3 installed with a 50" Plasma. Surround Sound optional.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    AWESOME... but I also own Blu-Rays so I require a PS3 installed with a 50" Plasma. Surround Sound optional.
    Actually no PS3 for Blu-Rays, just a normal player - the normal player uses FAR LESS energy to play a movie than the PS3 does to play a movie.

My Poon Palace has to be energy efficient (without being a green nazi haven), because you've gotta make the lights last as long as possible, otherwise you could wind up prick-poking goodness knows who ... although the chances are, you'll be alright considering the ratio of refugees and celebrity minge in my mind.

Canada
    Neve Campbell, always had a thing for her

If I had to chose a dude, why not Arnie,

Undisclosed
    dang!!! I would probablyyyyyy pick pete wentz...for he is amazingly attractive, he is talented, he is funny...got the whole package!!! Or maybeee Robert pattinson...oh yeahh...XD XD shag fest away.
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead