Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fran's disappointment in not going to Canada

United States
    My friends and I always laugh at the face flyboy makes when Peter and Roger congradulate him for finding the maps. He looks like a kid who wants to hand out with the adults...he's DESPERATE for their approval!

United States
    I dont see Peter and Roger securing the mall once Fran and FB bail out and the looters come. But I do see them seeking refuge someplace else... possibly making out like the guy from 28 weeks later and trying to lead a group of civilians to safety. ACTUALLY I see them finding some nice posh pad with a big fence surronuding it and maybe fortifying it 28 Days later style... yeah...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    My friends and I always laugh at the face flyboy makes when Peter and Roger congradulate him for finding the maps. He looks like a kid who wants to hand out with the adults...he's DESPERATE for their approval!
    "Gee fellas...lookit what I did! Can I join your club?"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    "Gee fellas...lookit what I did! Can I join your club?"
    Exactly! LOL

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Has anyone ever read the novel? It appears they were leaving Philly and flying west for gas, then north up north western Pennsylvania, ( stay out of the big cities) and over to Long Point Canada which is almost an island.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckroast View Post
    Has anyone ever read the novel? It appears they were leaving Philly and flying west for gas, then north up north western Pennsylvania, ( stay out of the big cities) and over to Long Point Canada which is almost an island.
    I have, but it's been a while. Didn't remember an specific references. I need to haul that puppy back out & give it a re-read.