Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't understand the concept of beauty these days..

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *tries to figure out how he's going to find himself under all this laziness*
    I can heartily recommend reading, writing and drawing, to start with at least Anything you feel attracted to expressing yourself through. Just taking time for yourself is really good for self-esteem I think, I have a theory that it kind of sends a message to yourself that you're worth investing time and effort into...

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I'm one of those guys that thinks of something really smooth and suave in my head.
    Then says it.
    But then I compulsively follows it up with something like this.
    "Nah Im just fooling, if you got in a horrible car accident tommorrow and died, more than likely I wouldnt care."
    *nearly cries laughing*

Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen, I guess!!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    is it wrong of me to like a lady with some fat and or muscle mass on her frame? Serisuly, is it sick of me to not want a skin and bones lady? I don't understand what todays fascination with uber skininess is. And people wonder why alot of girls have eating disorders or are getting there. Hell, most of the girls i know are very good looking and yet they don't see it. THey go i'm not as skinny as so and so or i don't look as good as so an so. Seriusly.

thoughts?

Well I am a big woman and it pisses me off when some people have that anti-fat attitude. I mean beauty and uglyness come in all shapes and sizes. I am a big girl and I think I am cute as hell. There is plenty of skinny women that are real ugly and skanky. I mean how the WOMAN TREATS YOU is the most important. If your lady friend likes you in return and cares about you and respects you and makes you happy that is what is important. And if your friends give you grief you need to tell them there are more important things in a relationship than a womans jean size. And besides big galsd do it better anyways

Super Moderator

UK
    Terran - smooooooooth.

Liam - that last pic is surely a boner kill. At least that's the impression I got ... like some kind of drunken version of symbolistic circumcision.

Arnie and Bulldogs though - manly *grrrr* *flexes* ... *pulls a muscle* ... *slouches on reclining chair* ... now THAT'S manly.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    *nearly cries laughing*

Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen, I guess!!
    It happens most when snuggling....

Girl: *whispering* "I love you baby"
    Me: "Well thats pretty stupid"

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i thoght "plus size", was just a term for morbidle obese people like rosanne?
    Well rosanne did not keep herself up when she had that show. Like I said some woman do not take care of themselves and their apparence. You can look good, be beautiful no matter what your size is. I would rather date a fat man that treats me like a princess then a skinny guy that is a gross slob or has no emotions or respect.

Super Moderator

UK
    Chic - ah right, I see what you mean...

I used to do a lot of drawing/painting when I was at school/sixth form (as I took those classes throughout), but kinda gave up on that when I went to uni (no time, took up the filmmaking thing full time).

Haven't really been able to express myself (in that way) with filmmaking though - however, I did write a script after uni that was very cathartic and kinda allowed me to re-assess my whole uni experience and kinda "get over" it a bit, so that was rather good...

And I used to be more introspective...but apart from that particular script I wrote a while back, I haven't been into introspection ... guess I kinda forgot about it as I've been rather chilled out and not seeking out any company since the indecisive chapter ... hmmm ... okay, I am still a bit introspective, as this rather unmanly thread speaks...but as my journey of googled images show, I just gave up and rested on a romantic sunset.

United Kingdom
    Self-indulgence conducted in private is good (that sounded rude but oh well!). not so good in films though I suppose! If you're interested, i can pm you some exercises I did on a Introduction to Counselling course, in a fortnight or so. Basically, if you want to be a good counsellor, you have to know yourself really well so you don't project your own **** onto the clients, so all we really did for those 10 weeks was getting-to-know-you stuff (as well as learning the basic principles of counselling and active listening).

I started off thinking it was all a load of new age hippie horse**** but by the end I had to admit that I had grown a hell of a lot. You do have to be up for it to some extent though.

Lmfao. Way To Not Get Laid # 78943759
    Last edited by Chic Freak; 14-Mar-2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    La freak, c'est chic!

United States
    Self-indulgence conducted in private is good (that sounded rude but oh well!). not so good in films though I suppose! If you're interested, i can pm you some exercises I did on a Introduction to Counselling course, in a fortnight or so. Basically, if you want to be a good counsellor, you have to know yourself really well so you don't project your own **** onto the clients, so all we really did for those 10 weeks was getting-to-know-you stuff (as well as learning the basic principles of counselling and active listening).

I started off thinking it was all a load of new age hippie horse**** but by the end I had to admit that I had grown a hell of a lot. You do have to be up for it to some extent though.

Lmfao. Way To Not Get Laid # 78943759
    I like your style!!

United States
    More sense from the guru!

Totally, back at uni there was this girl I was friends with and I spent like the latter two years of the three that we were in class together (we were both doing the same degree) swinging back and forth. One minute I was totally up for it and gonna ask her out, then the next day I'd be all cooled off on her, then I'd be all heated up again, then cooled off and this shiite went on with me for two years like I was saying, and it bugged the shiite out of me.

Anyway, time just kept slipping by, as it usually does when you're at uni and you think that time goes on forever, and then before I knew it uni was over. Then I saw her at graduation, and she was all spruced up and looked so damn hot and we took a picture together and I was just like "dude, you're such a f*cking indecisive numpty"...*sigh*...

After having been burned before going to uni, that made me all indecisive and cautious and I could never make my mind up, and now I just regret it cos I was such an idiot. We still keep in touch, but I found it really hard to read her, as I duno, kinda got the impression she might have been similarly indecisive back at me, so if that was the case, we were both mutually indecisive and anyway, I lost out, and that's something I'd definitely change if I could go back in time and give my previous self some advice - I'd say get off your indecisive ass already!
    My thought is the root of the indecision is "does she like me or not" and maybe the "I dont want to screw the friendship" thing. I have tried to just take my chances after a few experiences like that. Two of which I cant really detail because They are kinda painful as you are aware.

Maybe you could call her up and ask her to hang out with you all "let's catch up". After a couple beers and you get all warm and freindly tell her something like "I always liked you" or "I had a crush" or "I always regretted not getting together with you" combined with "wow, you look great, but then again you always have. You're a great person. Smart funny, hot" all that stuff. Be honest and direct.

Don't come at her with the "I have been in love forever" stuff. That only works in the movies.

If she goes for it, great
    If not, you have closure and dont have to see her anymore anyway. It will sting, but not as much as regret. well, hopefully. Or you could just look in another direction for someone new. Nothing like New love.

Don't feel too bad, it's actually pretty (or extremely) common and quite normal.

Is that a serious enough response?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Actually that sounds kinda interesting, PM away...

United Kingdom
    Will do when I'm next at my parents' house, my folder's there If anyone else is interested I'll put it all in a thread.
    La freak, c'est chic!

United States
    Originally Posted by El_Hooligan
    I boned a 90 lbs. girl in high school. I felt like I was boning a skeleton. It seriously hurt.

It *hurt*?? How? Why? What?
    No padding on the pelvic bone. You can get a painful bruising feeling on the mid groin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I actually got a bit choked up reading all your comments. This is such a nice board!

Lol! Your smoothness is trickling out of the monitor a bit, I must say

At least it's well sunk in for next time Next time you meet someone, remember that 2 years at uni and get in there (possibly after consulting with coma... lmao).

(I'm only teasing, coma )
    Thank you for the kind comments. I truly love the ladies. I try to be kind and give people the credit they deserve. Its easier to be nice than to be a dick. And you sleep better. I tried both. Nice is better.
    All these tidbits come from years of catastophic failure.

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Will do when I'm next at my parents' house, my folder's there If anyone else is interested I'll put it all in a thread.
    Muchos gracias.

United States
    Coma, Chic - I'm gonna have to start paying attention to shiite like that...

I'm one of those guys that thinks something really smooth and suave in my head, but either:

A) Doesn't say it
    B) Thinks of it a few hours later

Connecting my mouth to my inner suavity isn't exactly something I've mastered yet...grrr...

Ya damn straight though Chic, next time I've got that in mind for future reference ... ... watch me f*ck it up another way, guaranteed ... some blokes are just totally rubbish.

Which reminds me, girls who are forward and sometimes take control of things is really hot...
    Thats why blurting is handy. Don't think just say.
    But using a word, for example, like Attractive is better than Hot. Less sexual. Cant seem pushy.

To quote the hilarious Josh Rogan in 40 year old Virgin
    "You plant seeds
    The plant grows
    Then you f*ck the plant!"

I have spent many hours having flashbacks of asshole behavior. That's non productive. Instead concentrate on what works. I have had independent confirmation from Wise and sophisticated females that I'm on the right track.
    A lot of things I picked up from Girls who liked me and were planting their own seeds. Just Observe and ye shall overcome.

I'm one of those guys that thinks of something really smooth and suave in my head.
    Then says it.
    But then I compulsively follows it up with something like this.
    "Nah Im just fooling, if you got in a horrible car accident tommorrow and died, more than likely I wouldnt care."

christ whats wrong with me....
    Sounds like Fear of Success.
    And kinda Mean
    I read Chris Farley did the Same thing. Tons of Fame, money. Sure he was fat, but really funny and thats a good quality. Then he would act like a goof and screw it up. He could only get with Hookers.

I can heartily recommend reading, writing and drawing, to start with at least Anything you feel attracted to expressing yourself through. Just taking time for yourself is really good for self-esteem I think, I have a theory that it kind of sends a message to yourself that you're worth investing time and effort into...
    And that "want to see my etchings" bit works like a charm.
    If a girl tells me she wants me to paint her portrait Im in like flynn.
    If she wants a painting lesson
    I aint teaching her painting

It happens most when snuggling....

Haw!
    You cad!
    Last edited by coma; 14-Mar-2007 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Oki doke - I'll increase my blurting quotient ... previously it hasn't worked out well for me, but I'll improve!

Ah yeah totally, I don't talk like such a randy bloke amongst the ladies ... unless they specifically ask.