Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Else Finished It On Legendary?!?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    exactly, and it didnt. the floods still out there, as are the rings, the only thing thats changed is the covenant, you dont know what happened to the forerunners, why theres a glowing planet under cheifs ship at the end and loads more, like i said it answered non of the questions and whilst mindless shooters are allright for some i was expecting a little more plot myself other than pretty much the same plot as 1 "go to the advanced instilation and blow something up then race out before it does"

that said multiplayers a blast, i was playing it last night and some goerdie bloke was going "how do i shoot is it r1 or triangle?"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    exactly, and it didnt. the floods still out there, as are the rings, the only thing thats changed is the covenant, you dont know what happened to the forerunners, why theres a glowing planet under cheifs ship at the end and loads more, like i said it answered non of the questions and whilst mindless shooters are allright for some i was expecting a little more plot myself other than pretty much the same plot as 1 "go to the advanced instilation and blow something up then race out before it does"

that said multiplayers a blast, i was playing it last night and some goerdie bloke was going "how do i shoot is it r1 or triangle?"
    What the heck happen to the Covenant after Truth died I mean....I doubt word could have spread that fast about his death could it?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    exactly, plus theres 6 other halos out there, all with a gravemind on, so what?, they just left them did they for sometime in the future to be opened, tey know were they are now since cortana has the information from instilations 04 and 05 so why not just go and destory them before the flood can escape?

United States
    Sequels. Thats what it comes down to. They wrapped the story up, but left a lot of loose ends so that they could continue in other games. Halo is Microsoft's biggest cash cow, and they aren't going to let it die with "Halo Wars". There will be a Halo 4.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i bloody well hope so, cus that is NOT how you end a story, its wasnt even a dues ex machina style copout it just basically whent "END". and left it at that.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I wish they had ended it with three. A nice trilogy and that's it. I also wish Master Chief had really died. That would have been a great end to the trilogy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    still wouldnt have answered any questions though so it'd still suck in my opinion, but thats just me bitching. but in my view the ending to halo 2 was like the end to the fellowship of the ring, the end to halo 3 was like the end to terminator 3 , nothings really cahnged the rings and the flood are still out there, now theyve jsut got to add some new enemies to replace the covenant to keep it from getting stale.

United States
    Better not be a halo 4 that would just suck. I don't mind a whole new trilogy though. Oh and I though that was only 1 gravemind?. But what I heard when there is enough flood they can create a gravemind. I don't know if that's true though.

The next Halo games are Halo wars and Halo chronicles( not the official name of this project, just a nickname for now)

But seriously we stopped the flood, covenant, Truth, and stopped the rings from firing. What more do you want?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    because the rings are still out there, all have flood on, adn all can still fire, aside form the covenant theyve resolved nothing, what happened to the forerunners?, aside from "theyve done this before" what do we know about the floods beginnings, theres so much left unfinished its in no way a closing of a saga.

United States
    because the rings are still out there, all have flood on, adn all can still fire, aside form the covenant theyve resolved nothing, what happened to the forerunners?, aside from "theyve done this before" what do we know about the floods beginnings, theres so much left unfinished its in no way a closing of a saga.
    Does it matter what happen to Forerunners? I mean I rather that stay a mystery. I mean do you really want them to explain every single thing? Yes your right the rings are out there......Hmmm...Now that I think about it one thing I'm confused. Can the covenant I don't know still fight back? I pretty sure they still have ships so.....

Edit: Forget what I said about the covenant I forgot about Truth who was their leader and without a leader I don't think they are gonna get far. But wait weren't there other prophets?
    Last edited by Doc; 03-Nov-2007 at 01:41 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well they started to get into it and files like " we thought the flood were stupid, but there not, theyve done this before" left behind by the forerunners jsut raises more questions that i felt needed to be answered.

United States
    well they started to get into it and files like " we thought the flood were stupid, but there not, they've done this before" left behind by the forerunners just raises more questions that i felt needed to be answered.
    One question I want to be answered is why grunts and hunters are on the brutes side in Halo3?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my guess is just so there was more variation than jackals and brutes and flood fighting you.

United States
    my guess is just so there was more variation than jackals and brutes and flood fighting you.
    Well there is gap between halo 2 and 3. The comic series Halo uprising is the gap between them so maybe they will explain in that.

Geez man I can't believe how popular this game really is though:
    1) There are novels:

2) Its own soundtracks:

3) Its own graphic novel:

4) Comic series:

5) A halo movie is coming out in 2010....I think.....I heard it's postponed right now.

6) Oh how can I forget the Haloclix:

7) It's own zune:

8) And trading cards:

But wait what was my point again......

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im currently using haloclix as my new addiction, its actually a decent game, id never buy the scarab model though, wered you put it for one, its as big as a small dog.