Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Depression: How to cope (Serious question)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    Why would I want to read all of my own posts? I wrote them, genius.

You're about as useful as an unrolled condom.

thanks.
    you prove me right again.

poor, pitiful you.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 17-May-2006 at 08:14 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    OK, I used a "sexually inadequate" reference first, you can't copy me!
    It wasn't a reference, it was an accusation.

I am no kid, and am willing to bet that I am older than you, have been married longer than you, and have more children than you. I also bet that I make more money than you and have been in my career longer, ALSO, I bet my degree is higher that yours.
    You still get an F for being so dumb.

You are the one that is confused, show me where in my post I reference a letter from you!
    You're the one thats confused! It's sad that I have to point out the format you employed!

a. We are not friends
    Yes we are.

b. One of the nice things about being a Tennessean is that we DO have a sense of humor and we see how the rest of the world views us. you can either get angry over it, or embrace it and poke fun. I choose the latter.
    Your foolish attempts at humor have failed you, Remo. I suggest you examine the word "Tennessean" and explain to me just what the hell it is!

I am certainly done, with you that is, and, hopefully, after you get the last word in, as I am sure you feel compelled to, you will be too!
    yay! I got that last word in! Now I'm in the same league as you and Adrenophobe!

chocolate kisses are always the best!
    and you would know this how?

a. I didn't ask, unlike you, I AM smart enough to decipher other folks screennames.
    Is it important to you to place the little letter "a" in front of your statements to make them seem more noteworthy?

b. what's a discourse?????
    (I guess I have to point out that the above question is asked in jest and is meant to be taken as sarcasm.)
    What's sad is, you think you need to point it out to your betters. I have once again proven my verbal superiority over you and the adrenognome.

finis

ps: (that means post script since you have undoubtedly forgotten I have already told you what it means, what with your short attention span) Andy will no doubt swoop in and delete all of this jibba jabba... but you won't forget I bested you, will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    thanks.
    you prove me right again.

poor, pitiful you.
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by deadwrtr; 17-May-2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Moderator

UK
    It's good to hear you're doing better man, and it's nice to know the members here at HPOTD were able to help.

Now if only there was a thumbs up smiley...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie

Now if only there was a thumbs up smiley...
    There was. I think deadwrtr is using it to do a little "house cleaning", if you know what I mean.....

United States
    There was. I think deadwrtr is using it to do a little "house cleaning", if you know what I mean.....
    Aren't you done yet, Tom?

United States
    Aren't you done yet, Tom?
    I guess.....you are free to go.

Banned User

United States
    It wasn't a reference, it was an accusation.

You still get an F for being so dumb.

You're the one thats confused! It's sad that I have to point out the format you employed!

Yes we are.

Your foolish attempts at humor have failed you, Remo. I suggest you examine the word "Tennessean" and explain to me just what the hell it is!

yay! I got that last word in! Now I'm in the same league as you and Adrenophobe!

and you would know this how?

Is it important to you to place the little letter "a" in front of your statements to make them seem more noteworthy?

What's sad is, you think you need to point it out to your betters. I have once again proven my verbal superiority over you and the adrenognome.

finis

ps: (that means post script since you have undoubtedly forgotten I have already told you what it means, what with your short attention span) Andy will no doubt swoop in and delete all of this jibba jabba... but you won't forget I bested you, will you?

You're welcome.
    LMFAO @adrenognome.

I am sure I will get cussed out for saying this, and perhaps a bad rep or two, but this thread started out about depression and our friend reaching out for help over depression but it turned into a bantering of flames not seeming to have much to do with the origional topic at hand. I think we all owe Cykotic an apology. He was wanting help but this thread turned into a big fight. I will be the first to say it. Sorry Cykotic! Your a good guy, this thread should be about encouraging you and not be about fighting. I really hope you are doing better my friend.
    Last edited by HLS; 18-May-2006 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    LMFAO @adrenognome.

I am sure I will get cussed out for saying this, and perhaps a bad rep or two, but this thread started out about depression and our friend reaching out for help over depression but it turned into a bantering of flames not seeming to have much to do with the origional topic at hand. I think we all owe Cykotic an apology. He was wanting help but this thread turned into a big fight. I will be the first to say it. Sorry Cykotic! Your a good guy, this thread should be about encouraging you and not be about fighting. I really hope you are doing better my friend.
    Read the whole thread.
    If you had read the entire thread, you'd have seen that Cyk got the encouragement he needed from those of us that care.
    Whatever happened after he was over his mess - "just happened" - this is a forum, things like "change-of-subject-mid-way-through-the-thread" happen ALL the time. Don't be so overly-dramatic. Sheesh!
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 18-May-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    LMFAO @adrenognome.

HLS,

If you will read through the posts, you will see that a great many hpotd members came and offered cykotic advise. He even came back on here and thanked everyone and said he was feeling better.

Here is the post that started the flaming:

Was this an attempt to make him feel better?

yeesh...
    that was his VERY FIRST post in this thread.

Adrenochrome followed that smart azz comment up with this:

did you see this? ---> "Even something as Hellishly tragic as that can be overcome and one can still see the beauty of the rest of the world and one's own life." Brainiac.
    Damn dude. The point was/is....If I can get over something like this, anyone can get over their own issues. Your blathering helps no-one.
    And the deadwrtr came back with this:

Well, you seemed to take a problem that was his and turn it into your own. The discussion wasn't about you and your problems.

Brainiac.

And yeah, I saw it, but I was so flabbergasted by your utter lack of compassion and concern about another human being that it went right over my head.

Brainiac.
    Right there is where the flame war began. Deadwrtr came in and attacked another member, unprovoked, while he was simply offereing a life experience to a person who had asked for it.

I know Adreno has participated in his fare share of flame wars around here,as we all have from time to time, be he IS NOT to blame here.

All you have to do is go back and read the posts and you will see who the childish one, with the superiority complex is!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    I know Adreno has participated in his fare share of flame wars around here,as we all have from time to time, be he IS NOT to blame here.

All you have to do is go back and read the posts and you will see who the childish one, with the superiority complex is!
    So if it was between Adreno and I, just why exactly did YOU get involved? In fact, you called me an azz, if I remember correctly, when the discussion between adrengnome and myself started, yet I never said one word against you prior to that. THUS, you seem to be suffering from the same form of childish, superiority complex having condition that you claim I have.

Adreno, for all his faults, has been able to defend himself in the past just fine. What made you step in?

I sit back, alone, in a dim lit room with a choice of music (it varies) and have a nice fat spliff of some indica cannabis.

One day cannabis will put all the anti-dep drugs out of business!

Flame away beeaatches!
    That explains a lot.

Undisclosed
    In fact, you called me an azz,
    I just callz em like I seez em!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    I just callz em like I seez em!
    Looked in a mirror?

That doesn't really defend your previous actions, nor explain why you jumped in.

Nor does it answer my question.

No need to answer. Your actions speak volumes.

United States

That explains a lot.
    Here's a hint.......folks are tired of your he-b*tching. .....just simply behave.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 18-May-2006 at 07:05 PM.

United States
    Here's a hint.......folks are tired of your he-b*tching. try visiting www.iliketoplaythegaycard.com
    or,.....just simply behave.
    Folks.. as in you and dmb?

Your site is coming up "can't be found". You should call in your team to work on it.

Undisclosed
    Looked in a mirror?

That doesn't really defend your previous actions, nor explain why you jumped in.

Nor does it answer my question.

No need to answer. Your actions speak volumes.
    Sure, I look in a mirror every morning, do YOU know what I look like?

I have no reason to defend or explain myself to YOU.

I have no interest in answering your question either!

Why not, afraid of what I might say? All my actions are saying right now is how much fun it is to continue getting you to respond with the MR. Superiority Complex answers you continue to give.

Now, come on, you know you can't resist, let have that "witty comeback" that we've come to love and expect!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi