Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: True Blood - New VAMPIRE TV series on HBO

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Ok... one episode left and I think I am in love... with her.

Evan Rachel Wood was fantastic as Vampire Queen SOphie Anne, and it didn't hurt the fact she is a red head, bi-sexual, and just all around hot.

And people wonder why I love this show.

Also, for those who watch... did anyone catch the WORLD WAR Z references?
    Reference? When?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I watched one episode of this show and never went back. Horrible acting of a bunch of rednecks boning each other. It's Days of Our Lives with nudity and cursing.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Reference? When?
    When Jason was saying how they need to take control of the town again, and in order to save something sometimes you have to destroy... and Andy asked where he got that from and he said "The oral history of the Zombie war."
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Thanks. Btw, was I alone in thinking

the vampire queen was eating that chick out at first?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Thanks. Btw, was I alone in thinking

the vampire queen was eating that chick out at first?
    NO...

I thought it too and even wished she was eating her out.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    3 hours to go until the Season 2 Finale... I wait with eagerness to see the end of Season 2, and hopefully that C**Trag Maryann.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Ireland
    Hmmmm...new to this. But am I the only one on here that thinks this show is rubbish?

It's "wimmin's" vampires. Horror for girlies. Tortured vampire romance trash. Neo-goth bollocks The modern vampire story sucks big time. It's all fucking. how is a vampire supposed to fuck anyway?

Give me the vamps out of '30 Days of Night' any day of the week. I doubt anybody would want to fuck them.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Hmmmm...new to this. But am I the only one on here that thinks this show is rubbish?
    Quite possibly

I really enjoy it...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Just a reminder the thirid season starts tonight on HBO at 8 p.m. central time.

United States
    Yup, and alas I am here at work. . . . thank God I finally have a DVR.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i watched the first two season over a weekend when i was ill, its not bad in that trashy soap opera-ish way- kinda like some episodes of lost. Its a little twilighty for my taste but at least its not underworld leather and bullet time wank. i grew tired of that stuff a decade ago.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    its not bad in that trashy soap opera-ish way- kinda like some episodes of lost. Its a little twilighty for my taste .
    The books are horrible. . . .I read the first one and it just set me on edge with its crap romance novel tripe. My wife loves 'em tho. Go figure. And Sookie is a complete whore in the books apparently. The shows have Sooooooooooooooo much more depth than the books ever tried to have.

What I am really excited about is the Game of Thrones adaption tho. Each book in the series is long and packed with great charcters and wonderful plot, so not much improvement is really needed.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    The books are horrible. . . .I read the first one and it just set me on edge with its crap romance novel tripe. My wife loves 'em tho. Go figure. And Sookie is a complete whore in the books apparently. The shows have Sooooooooooooooo much more depth than the books ever tried to have.

What I am really excited about is the Game of Thrones adaption tho. Each book in the series is long and packed with great charcters and wonderful plot, so not much improvement is really needed.
    i found sookie to be the weakest character, with ones like eric, lafayette and jessica being far more entertaining. i dunno, maybe she stunk a little of the mary sue/larry stu character type.

-plus everytime bill goes "su-kee" it looks like hes doing a bad elvis impression, its very distracting form whatevers going on in a scene

United States
    So first episode of the new season. . pretty good! Takes up right where the last ended and hits the ground running. Should be a good season.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    So first episode of the new season. . pretty good! Takes up right where the last ended and hits the ground running. Should be a good season.
    Still got the last few episodes to watch yet!

PS: Can you reduce the height/depth of your sig please...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan