Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post pics of hot chicks from Zombie flicks!

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    one of my ladyfriends dressed as a zombie for halloween this year. she sent me pics and she's a total ZILF...i'd post the pics but i doubt that she'd appreciate it very much.
    Just e-mail me the pics and i'll post them, it'll be okay.

also, there is a disturbing lack of Sarah Polly in this thread. goddamn. I don't wish to post a picture of my face LOD, but I suppose I can scrounge one up of my chest hair, or even my shoulder hair.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh, don't fancy Sarah Polley at all, and her character in Yawn was a right moany bitch.

#9 from Land of the Dead is a total "zilf" - man alive Prof, nice one there.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ugh, don't fancy Sarah Polley at all, and her character in Yawn was a right moany bitch.
    you, yea you. That's enough outta you. I'm trying to be a nice guy this week, so no foul language or unwitty insults from me! No sir, not a peep.

Except...I disagree with your assessment, and I wish we could see eye too eye on the issue, but since I doubt that is gonna happen, it is okay. I understand that you don't like actual women, but prefer half plastic monstrosities with 20 pound titties and that scream in shrill high pitched voices, trip and and fall all the time, and just generally act like big thick brick headed ninnies. That is okay though, we all have our own tastes, but some of us pref- Awwwww FUCK I failed.

Trying to be polite is harder than it appears.

Seriously though, Sarah Polley gets all my gears greased up and ready for sex!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    you, yea you. That's enough outta you. I'm trying to be a nice guy this week, so no foul language or unwitty insults from me! No sir, not a peep.

Except...I disagree with your assessment, and I wish we could see eye too eye on the issue, but since I doubt that is gonna happen, it is okay. I understand that you don't like actual women, but prefer half plastic monstrosities with 20 pound titties and that scream in shrill high pitched voices, trip and and fall all the time, and just generally act like big thick brick headed ninnies. That is okay though, we all have our own tastes, but some of us pref- Awwwww FUCK I failed.

Trying to be polite is harder than it appears.

You don't know me at all, dude...you don't know me at all...forshame.

Undisclosed
    id give my right arm for a night with any one of these breath-takers
    (Gina hands down)

'You Wont Survive the Night the Dawn the Day'

"Flowers for the DEAD"
    a Super 8 Film from Phenia Films

https://www.facebook.com/FlowersForTheDead
    JOIN OUR FILM GROUP ON FACEBOOK

capncnut

Don't forget the baby oil, Moseph.

United States
    I don't wish to post a picture of my face LOD, but I suppose I can scrounge one up of my chest hair, or even my shoulder hair.
    I got you covered...here's that one you sent me....both all in one pic no less...

Oh what a visual THAT is...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phenia Films View Post
    id give my right arm for a night with any one of these breath-takers
    (Gina hands down)
    Maybe I'm not recognizing them out of context/character/all glam'ed up, but who are these lasses & what zombie movie were they in?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Maybe I'm not recognizing them out of context/character/all glam'ed up, but who are these lasses & what zombie movie were they in?
    I don't recognize them either. I'm not complaining, mind you, but yeah...

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post

Don't forget the baby oil, Moseph.
    How do you think she got that big? She drank baby oil for 3 days straight and now sweats it on demand.

I got you covered...here's that one you sent me....both all in one pic no less...
    Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about this one. I don't think I could ever get the dual hearts as good again, that took a lot of skill. My hair was a little long, but what can I say? We all go through a rebellious stage.

Oh what a visual THAT is...
    There is nothing wrong with bodily urges....yeaaaaaahhhh body urges...

You don't know me at all, dude...you don't know me at all...forshame.
    Oh, But I do, but I do.

United States
    I think Sarah Polley is quite cute, but she has an over the top gum to tooth ratio. She has a serious case of Chicklette teeth. I would show in a pic, but after half an hour of searching, I can't find a pic where she is smiling with her mouth open, so obviously she is aware of the contition as well.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    I think Sarah Polley is quite cute, but she has an over the top gum to tooth ratio. She has a serious case of Chicklette teeth. I would show in a pic, but after half an hour of searching, I can't find a pic where she is smiling with her mouth open, so obviously she is aware of the contition as well.
    She has made no secret of the fact that she has lingering baby's teeth. She also got two knocked out by riot police at a protest in 1995.

I don't know if you remember her in Gilliam's Baron Munchausen? She's only a very young child in it but holy fuck her teeth are mutant-like. Teeth growing inwards, outwards, teeth growing on teeth kind of shit.

But anyway, I think these are what you're looking for, Clangers.

United States
    Thanks Capn!!!!! exactly what I was looking for, I bow to your Google Fu powers. Your Wu Shu is great indeed!!

This is a friend of mine from this recent halloween. . . I realise she isn't in a movie, but she is a zombie here, and hot as well. . .so close enough.

Last edited by clanglee; 15-Nov-2009 at 03:42 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Because it's a piece of shit? Damn, even Jenna Jameson with her bits hangin' out can't save it!
    Last edited by capncnut; 15-Nov-2009 at 05:11 AM.

Canada
    it matters not, she is still mine. You can't have her, leave her alone she is a good person and enjoys the finer things in life like licorice and eating crayons.