Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't understand the concept of beauty these days..

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Lol, well what's your opinion on ass implants??
    You have got to be kidding.

United Kingdom
    Lol, as in "don't be ridiculous of course they're horrible" or "people don't really get them??"

if the latter, yes they do If you have a flat bum it's supposed to make it look perkier
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

capncnut
    Heel squats with butt clenching. Good way to keep an ass nice and tzight.

United Kingdom
    I'm *guessing* it's mostly anorexic girls who want to have protruding hip bones and ribs, but then still want to look sexy so they get breast and ass implants. i guess.

My method is way simpler, exercise for the perkiness and ice-cream for the roundness Cheaper and more fun than surgery.
    La freak, c'est chic!

Super Moderator

UK
    I like that theory Chic - more should do it methinks. After all, collar bones, ribs and then a massive pair of jugs is a turn off, it just looks wrong ... only Lara Croft can be physically disproportionate and get away with it ... mainly because she's not real, but also because the basic figure is curvy, not boney.

United Kingdom
    Well yeah, and she doesn't have any protruding bones. Kind of goes back to my dad's argument that given a kind of fantasy-land reign, men like curves. Although she is rather top-heavy
    La freak, c'est chic!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I like that theory Chic - more should do it methinks. After all, collar bones, ribs and then a massive pair of jugs is a turn off, it just looks wrong ... only Lara Croft can be physically disproportionate and get away with it ... mainly because she's not real, but also because the basic figure is curvy, not boney.
    When Angelina Jolie did her they actually stuffed her bra. Which is super weird because she has world class tits. Wtf?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Men likes boobs ... they really like boobs ... so when it comes to creating a set, they'll usually go disproportionately large ... but when it comes to reality, they'll take any, because boobs are just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    When Angelina Jolie did her they actually stuffed her bra. Which is super weird because she has world class tits. Wtf?
    I know! I always thought that was really weird, because she's got an absolutely bangin' body with world class jugs, so stuffing more in there ... kinda weird...still blatantly would though.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 16-Mar-2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Men likes boobs ... they really like boobs ... so when it comes to creating a set, they'll usually go disproportionately large ... but when it comes to reality, they'll take any, because boobs are just awesome.

I know! I always thought that was really weird, because she's got an absolutely bangin' body with world class jugs, so stuffing more in there ... kinda weird...still blatantly would though.
    really. Plus she's all creepy and wierd and that makes her hotter.

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Damn, I wonder what she's like when she's not had sex for 2 months. <straps himself in>

United Kingdom
    I watched a documentary about her on the biography channel a while ago whne I was mildly obsessed with her, and apparently it's because she was "only" a C/D cup at the time and Lara Croft was supposed to be a DD/E cup. Or something.

Did you see her in Girl, Interrupted though? Skin and bone.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Damn, I wonder what she's like when she's not had sex for 2 months. <straps himself in>
    We all have to die of something I guess. Bagsy me that way.
    La freak, c'est chic!

United States
    I watched a documentary about her on the biography channel a while ago whne I was mildly obsessed with her, and apparently it's because she was "only" a C/D cup at the time and Lara Croft was supposed to be a DD/E cup. Or something.

Did you see her in Girl, Interrupted though? Skin and bone.
    Yes. but her face still looked good.

We all have to die of something I guess. Bagsy me that way.
    I didnt get any for two years once. Got sick if the effort.

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United Kingdom
    Yes. but her face still looked good.
    Yeah, she was awesome in that film. Very convincing as a nutter! Kind of weird that the only part of her body that stayed the same size was her lips though *meow*

I didnt get any for two years once. Got sick if the effort.
    You say
    La freak, c'est chic!

United States
    You say
    My "friend" banged my GF. Then I got shot down by like 5 girls I tried to ask out in a row, and not kindly. Crushed my confidence. said "to hell with it". Took up masterbating as a second career.
    tried to later on get back with an old GF. She had apparently turned into a psychopathic shrew and conspired to crush my mind while also banging some old degenerate (long and sad story). I had lived with her a few years previous and she definably lost her marbles. Too many bad left turns made me really give up.

Next girl was a total nutjob beyotch. Everything I tried so hard to get away from. I realized I had been going backwards.

Changed my direction totally. The next girl I am still with 8 years later. A relationship only has room for one asshole

Yay, I spilt my guts too

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United Kingdom
    Aw, I'm sorry man, I wouldn't have taken the piss if I'd realised.

Great to hear you got with the right woman in the end though

Hurray for guts-spillage. See, it's NICE to have girls on the board... lmao.
    La freak, c'est chic!