Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Capn Dallow

United States
    Really tho wouldn't want to be a 'fly on the wall' to see what has been said about each of us? It would be pretty interesting to see don't you think?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel View Post
    Really tho wouldn't want to be a 'fly on the wall' to see what has been said about each of us? It would be pretty interesting to see don't you think?
    Everyone says stuff behind each other's back deb, it's just the way people are.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Nope.....honestly I wouldn't. When doors are closed people can be very unforgiving and nasty. That such a place even exists on this board is a shame, really.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Being the one that was actually made aware of his "hate" thread.....why does it look like everyone else cares more than I do?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Being the one that was actually made aware of his "hate" thread.....why does it look like everyone else cares more than I do?
    It's the principle. If such a thing even exists anymore.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    We get protective when our women-folk are threatened.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Everyone says stuff behind each other's back deb, it's just the way people are.

I agree people do talk behind each others back but, most likely it comes back to bite them on the ass later on. That is what I have seen anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    You men make me feel safe.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    You know I'm jealous that you thought of that zinger and I didn't right?

I agree people do talk behind each others back but, most likely it comes back to bite them on the ass later on. That is what I have seen anyway.
    Well, as Jesus says deb: What is in the dark will always come to light.

United States
    Here, Bass, This'll kill the pain:

Ghostbusters Burlesque.

(Kill the pain or cause your head to assplode)

Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Their proton packs look like shit. That's all I got outta that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    something tells me that's not what they focussed on.

United States
    >Sigh<

You try and do something nice for some people...

You have nobody to blame for this but yourself:

The ORIGINAL Ghostbusters...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You're on my shit list now, Billy.

I can imagine Brett reading this thread saying "Ghostbusting queer".

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    >Sigh<

You try and do something nice for some people...

You have nobody to blame for this but yourself:

The ORIGINAL Ghostbusters...
    Woah, wait a second... is that Burgess 'freakin Meredith?

I didn't realize that Burgess Meredith was a ghostbuster! That's freakin' awesome...

The guy MADE the original "Twilight Zone" as having like 5 different guest appearances on the show and each episode was among the series best (of course the least of the show would still rank a 4.5 out of 5 stars for quality). Man, you just don't have actors like Meredith any longer...

"No, it isn't fair! I had all the time I wanted and all the time I needed! Time enough at last!"

j.p.
    Last edited by JDFP; 21-Jun-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever