Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December Chat with Ken Foree

Undisclosed

December Chat with Ken Foree

Ok all we've set a time & date for the next chat, one of TWO this month !

It will be december 9th at 12am EST ,9 am West coast USA time, I'm not quite sure of european time zones but I'm sure you'll all figure it out !!

It is also the day before my 40th birthday, so we'll make a party of it !!!

I hope to see you all & I know Ken is totally hyped for another great turn out !!

- DC
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

capncnut
    Damn, I'm new to this. How do you go about participating in this chat? Man, I would love to get the opportunity to speak with Ken. I'm guessing I've got to be a member of his website or something, what's the deal DC buddy?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Damn, I'm new to this. How do you go about participating in this chat? Man, I would love to get the opportunity to speak with Ken. I'm guessing I've got to be a member of his website or something, what's the deal DC buddy?
    I've to talk with him about THE STRETCH. He would appreciate that...
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    you put am on 9 and 12....are you talking noon or midnight?
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post

I have the site bookmarked. I may be able to forward it to you. Yes you have to register to participate in the chat. Someone usually posts the transcripts here of the chat.

Undisclosed
    Yep that someone is me , it's AM ...morning,as in 9 am for him, 12pm for me , 5 pm for the uk etc etc ...were trying to accomodate time zones worldwide as much as we can ...Ken has been traveling extensively in the past 2 months & has a few new european members to his site, the link is in my signature...
    You do have to register at the site to participate but it's a hoot when we do it, he usually hangs for about 3 hours & talks about anything & everything ...
    designs-n-creations.com

capncnut
    Thanks man, it looks like I'm gonna be registering then. Hell, I might as well register with the Sid Haig one at some point too.

Screw it, I think I'll register with all three!

Undisclosed
    That would be very cool Capn, new members on any of the three are a welcomed thing, and they're all very homey & friendly communities...
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed
    Just bumpin this up so those who haven't seen it DO see it & remember ... stop in Neil, I'd LOVE to have ya come by !!
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed
    Just a friendly reminder that this is on for tomorrow, sat the 9th
    designs-n-creations.com

Banned User

United States
    I think you must mean 12pm est? then it will be 11am cst and 9am pacific. then it will be 6pm for you peeps in england

Undisclosed
    so lunch time tomarrow. thats cool.

How do i join in on this chat?

X-box live GT: Fallenunder

My myspace is www.myspace.com/epri

http://www.thelivingdead.informe.com/
    We're dead, We're all messed up...

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubdotd View Post
    How do i join in on this chat?
    Erm, scroll up I guess buddy.

Undisclosed
    Register at the forum, links in my sig

I'll post a transcript asap... 3 hours long it went very well and I hope the HPOTD members that dropped in enjoyed their time there.
    Last edited by DeadCentral; 09-Dec-2006 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    designs-n-creations.com

capncnut
    I enjoyed the chat yesterday (even if my pc did conk-out an hour into it) and Ken comes across as a really nice guy. Are there going to be any more Ken chats DC?

BTW, thanks for throwing me in the deep end by making me the first one to ask him a question.
    Last edited by capncnut; 10-Dec-2006 at 10:30 PM.