Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony found NOT guilty of murder!!! Thoughts or opinions?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Casey Anthony found NOT guilty of murder!!! Thoughts or opinions?

If you followed the case or know the case, thoughts and opinions?

She was found guilty on four counts of lying to the cops, which will get her 4 years at most and she served 3.

Casey Anthony was accused by prosecutors of murdering her two year old daughter and lying about it for 31 days.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

United States
    I'd hit that. On the bright side wouldn't have to worry about any kids.

Yeah, that's my valuable contribution to this thread.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well , I'll tell you what. Everyone in the country thinks she did it. She's not going to have a good life going forward. O.J. Got aquitted and look at the quality of life he's had since then. He's a pariah and she will be one too. Damon wayans famously said of that, " I'd take the ebola virus over what O.J. has any day".

Unfortunately knowing something is true and being able to prove it 99.8% in court are two different things. She'll get hers though.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    englands response: what the hell are you talking about?

guessing its another case like the child star that disappeared and everyone was sure her parents killed her but they got away with it or something?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    englands response: what the hell are you talking about?

guessing its another case like the child star that disappeared and everyone was sure her parents killed her but they got away with it or something?
    Take the word "star" out of your sentence and you got it.

United States
    The verdict is a load of bullshit. It could have been an accident that turned into a big cluster fuck BUT with all the lying and deception involved, I can not accept the out come of this trial as "justice". I wonder what kind of security she'll have setup to keep people from taking matters in their own hands?

She is AT LEAST guilty of child neglect "beyond a reasonable doubt" for not reporting the child missing within a reasonable time period(reasonable being at least 24 hours). Partying it up and getting a tattoo during that time period. Making a bullshit story about some maid taking the child by force to send the police on a wild goose chase. The defense just throwing it out there that the father and brother molestered her at a young age. WTF did that have to do with ANYTHING about the trial? -------> Why she killed the child? Sounds like a shitty attempt to pawn off responsiblity for the death of the child. I dunno if the father and brother molestered her or not but she's already a unresponsible liar so I gotta say it's more fabricated lies. The bitch is guilty of something.

I hope they hammer the grandmother for perjury.

Yes, I am pretty upset with the US Justice System right now.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 06-Jul-2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: ....

Undisclosed
    She will get hers one day just like OJ and that prick, who murdered that girl in Aruba.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    She will get hers one day just like OJ and that prick, who murdered that girl in Aruba.
    Vander sloot

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Seems like another case of the "CSI effect." Prosecutors increasingly feel that TV shows like CSI are giving people an inaccurate impression of what kind of forensic evidence is typical or reasonable to expect in a murder case, with the result that some defendants who would have been convictable in the past no longer are.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States

Pity he isn't real.

United States
    Here's a question....Do you think they should reveal the names of the Jurors?

-- -------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

These are for Bassman and JDFP's pleasure.

Super Moderator

United States
    Bwahaha! I don't see it, though I've seen some very flattering pictures of this girl, most pics are of a very average chick with crazy eyes, weak features and an overly large mouth (always a double-edged sword).

With regards to releasing jury information, not sure. I'm leaning towards no, though.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Right click and save...

The jurors will be revealed if they choose to be. I believe one or two have already come forward for their 15 minutes.

United States
    The media is trying to have their info release. Last I seen, the judge was leaning toward a cool down period of 7 days and then releasing names.