Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4

United States

Breaking Bad Season 4

so, tonight's the night. can't wait to see where they go with this new season. this whole gus thing needs resolved quickly, but i suspect it's not gonna just be something gus is willing to write off.

and seriously, hank has got to figure something out this year or he's gonna go down as one of the dimmest characters in a tv series ever.

only about 12 hours left....who else is pumped?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    ....who else is pumped?
    Me, me, me, me, me!

If my avatar didn't give it away, I'm a huge fan of this series. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Going to have the tube on AMC all day just to refresh my memory of the last episodes of Season Three.

While I love The Walking Dead, I think Breaking Bad is AMC's best show by far.

United States
    yeah, i recently got my lady-friend hooked on the show. we've been watching seasons 1 and 2 over the last week or so and started season 3 last night. she probably won't be caught up with events by the time tonight's episode airs, so she'll just have to wait it out.

i was telling her how unfair it is that she's gonna have virtually no waiting to find out what happens after season 3 when i've been waiting nearly a year to find out.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Hey there new hero, I was just wondering if you could tell me in your own words why Breaking Bad is such a kick-ass show. Now is your chance to convert me, the uninitiated!

United States
    http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...3-Breaking-Bad

read away, friend. beware, though, as this thread i'm linking is related to everything that's gone on till this point, so there are bound to be some spoilers.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Okay, thanks!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I totally called the "razor blade" sequence. My wife doubted my theory, but I was spot on.

Looks like Jesse is going to go all "gangsta" now....
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Jul-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: .

England
    Reporting for duty

Looks like its business as usual.
    Man, i forgot about Hank. Poor bastard.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    "boxcutter" (what a great title) was awesome. 13 months since last season, but damn, this episode was worth the wait. i thought season 3 was the best yet, but this one's off to a rocking start already. can't wait to see what's gonna go down.

i always figured the chicken man was some kind of bad to get that high in the business, but damn, he was ruthless beyond belief when he finally arrived and let everyone know where he stood.

and yeah, it sucks seeing hank that way, poor guy. he's just bound to put all the pieces together this season, if you ask me. strange to see skyler playing such an active role in walt's new career.

i read that they plan to conclude the show next season, which sucks, but at the same time, i'm glad they have an end to the story in mind and won't be dragging this series on for years past its brilliance.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 18-Jul-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: still?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Hey there new hero, I was just wondering if you could tell me in your own words why Breaking Bad is such a kick-ass show. Now is your chance to convert me, the uninitiated!
    Download episode one...watch it, then realise that no hard-sell is needed.

Insanely good series with more character growth in one episode than in most entire series of other stuff. Amazing viewing.

Edit: DLing S4-E01 as I type - God bless EZTV!!!

-- -------- Post added 22-Jul-2011 at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-Jul-2011 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    "boxcutter" (what a great title) was awesome. 13 months since last season, but damn, this episode was worth the wait. i thought season 3 was the best yet, but this one's off to a rocking start already. can't wait to see what's gonna go down.

i always figured the chicken man was some kind of bad to get that high in the business, but damn, he was ruthless beyond belief when he finally arrived and let everyone know where he stood.

and yeah, it sucks seeing hank that way, poor guy. he's just bound to put all the pieces together this season, if you ask me. strange to see skyler playing such an active role in walt's new career.

i read that they plan to conclude the show next season, which sucks, but at the same time, i'm glad they have an end to the story in mind and won't be dragging this series on for years past its brilliance.
    So, just finished watching this...God damn! this show just gets better and better...really intense, powerful, scary and humourous all at the same time.

I'm almost happy that they have decided to end it next season, because it means that it could go down as one of the most consistantly brilliant series ever made.
    Last edited by Legion2213; 21-Jul-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: yeah...
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

England
    Loved the zombie games scene this week. The show continues to impress. Still not sure what Gus is intending to do

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    What if Bill Nye the Science Guy was the lead character in Breaking Bad

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Some sad news is coming from behind AMC's shut doors. Despite great ratings and reviews, Breaking Bad may not be brought back for it's fifth(and final) season. Creator Vince Gilligan is already shopping the show around to other networks.

Then came word Tuesday from a Los Angeles Times story that negotiations for a fifth season of the acclaimed Breaking Bad were going sideways and that the show was being shopped elsewhere just in case everything imploded. (Breaking Bad creator Gilligan has said recently that he thinks the show should end after five seasons -- it's currently in Season 4). The Times reported that AMC had asked that episodes on Breaking Bad be cut from 13 to six or eight -- a request that spurred the search for a backup channel.
    The same article also sheds some light on why Darabont may have left TWD. Basically AMC doesn't know how to handle their money and they're flushing all the success down the pipes.

SOURCE
    Last edited by bassman; 03-Aug-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: .

England
    Best episode of the season by far this week. I thought it had been quite uneventful up until now.
    Mike is so badass. Everytime he's on screen he steals the show.
    What the hell was Gale doing in a Thai karaoke bar? That video was just bizarre. I like the way they are revealing Gales character as the season unfolds.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States

i'm proud of hank and knew all along it was only a matter of time till he cracked the case....gus and his empire are about to go down in flames very soon, either from the cartel, walt, or the DEA.

hard to believe that the 4th season is already halfway over.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 30-Aug-2011 at 12:39 AM. Reason: bad milk